With Fall around the corner (4 weeks to be exact) here are a couple of things that are great for the transition. J.Crew is offering 25% off your purchase today and tomorrow (use code 48HOURS), so if there’s something you have your eye on, now would be a good time to get it (I’m pulling the trigger on this). Gap has some amazing shoes this season, especially loving these loafers and these boots (they look great in all colors!). Annnnd I came across this last week and I think is perfect for those first days of Fall 😉
1. Club Monaco Sidone Sweater: How cute are those back bows? Talk about adding flair to a regular sweater!
2. Sam Edelman Lior Genuine Calf Hair Loafer: You can’t go wrong with leopard loafers for Fall!
3. J.Crew Ruffle-front white shirt: Cute shirt on sale guys! Use code 48HOURS for 25% off your purchase at J.Crew 🙂
4. Prada Brow Bar Glasses: Chic and timeless.
5. West Elm Salvador Bar Cabinet: There’s something about black and brown in furniture (I guess in clothes too) that looks so good.
6. Madewell Delicate Pave Hoop Earrings: Cute hoops!
7. Lulu & Georgia Stela Pillow in Grey and Taupe: Classic stripes in neutrals go with anything and anywhere.
8. Ariel Gordon Jewelry 14k Gold Starry Night Necklace: A delicate moon and star necklace for layering.
9. Lulu & Georgia Abdala Vase: Picture how gorgeous some blush flowers would look!
10. West Elm Brooklyn Leather Sofa: A classic!
11. Steve Madden Cashmere Sandal: How cute is that heel detail? Perfect way to dress-up a simple look or to add a feminine touch to your look.
12. Sam Edelman Rupert Bow Pointy Toe Flat: For the girl who is classic, feminine and edgy. All three in one shoe!
13. Topshop Pintuck Trim T-Shirt: The sleeves of this top are lovely!
14. Topshop Anita Cross Body Bag: There’s nothing like a tiny bit of pattern and texture to spruce things up!
15. Gap Denim Sleeveless Mockneck Top: For all of us denim lovers 🙂
16. Gap Suede Chelsea Boots: Guys, these are $80 and they look great in all colors, don’t you agree?
17. West Elm Paulo Bent Ply Leather Chair: For the love of chairs!
18. Gap Soft Leather Loafers: These come in camel too 🙂
19. Madewell Wrap Shirt in Star Scatter: Cute top!
20. Jerome Dreyfuss Popoche Medium Pouch: You just can’t go wrong with some leopard, especially for Fall!
21. Madewell Embroidered Out of Town Racerback Tank Top: Super soft!
22. African Botanicals Wall Art: If you love black and white art, you’d probably like this one, I love the frame too, perfect pairing!
23. Topshop Krown Studded Boots: Wear them now with a cute dress or even your denim shorts and later with skinny jeans or tights 😉
24. Anthropologie Footed Wooden Slab Tray: How cool and unique is this?