With being away the last weekend and my current trip to Florida and NY, I’ve been busy at balancing, so if you’re wondering why my regular posting schedule is a bit out of the norm recently, is because I have a lot on my plate right now 😉 Trying to enjoy this trip while also work is a bit challenging, so hang in there with me pretty please! Here are the latest finds I have come across and bookmarked. I adore the first top and actually ordered it, so hopefully, if it fits well you’ll get to see it styled here on the blog 🙂 Happy Thursday!
1. Farrow Georgia Wrap Top: Loving this top for Fall!
2. Ganni Demi Shades in Cloud Pink: Cutest!!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Alexis Stud Mule Slippers: Aren’t these the coolest? Talk about a way to up a simple outfit!
4. Clare Vivier Petite Alistair Circle Bag: Don’t you love the shape and color of this bag?
5. J.Crew Destination Scarf: If you have been reading TVF for a while then you have probably noticed by now that I love a destination scarf, especially to be framed 😉
6. J.Crew Horoscope T-Shirts: Guess what’s in my shopping cart? Loving these! Graphic tees are such a great way to add a bit of a tomboy factor to your looks. Pair one of these with a lace skirt and you got a great combo!
7. J.O.A. Ruffle Star Romper: Wear it now with slides or sandals and later with booties and a leather jacket 😉
8. Lulu & Georgia Isidora Tassel Throw: Classic stripes with playful pom-poms add some charm to either the foot of your bed or your sofa.
9. Jaggar Aside Flat Slides: Cutest flats in the prettiest blush!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Paige Satchel in Grey: A bit obsessed with this bag!
11. Bailey Nelson Reba Sunglasses: Love these frames!
12. West Elm Enamel Vases: Let the flowers be the star with these understated vases.
13. Bikini Organizing Bag: Great way to pack your swimsuits when traveling.
14. H&M Wooden Salad Servers: Serving staple.
15. Palma Canaria Summer Please Flat Basket and Verano Por Favor Flat Basket: Well aren’t these fun and perfect for Summer? English or Spanish, you decide!
16. Madewell Striped Lullaby Pajama Tank Top and Pajama Shorts: Lightweight and oh so perfect for Fall! PS: Here’s another super cute set 😉
17. West Elm Marbled Homescent Candles: Marble ladies, marble.
18. Rebecca Minkoff Midnighter Work Tote: Classic bag with some really cute stud details.
19. J.Crew Blazer in plaid with velvet tie: Perfect plaid and cool combo for Fall dressing.
20. NARS Velvet Shadow Stick: If you haven’t tried these I highly recommend them! I don’t even wear eye shadow that much but after trying these I started to wear some a bit more.
21. H&M Metal Salad Servers: A bit boho wouldn’t you say?
22. Madewell Filament Stacking Earrings: Mix them with your personal faves or stack ’em!
23. H&M Measuring Set: Not bad for $9.99!
24. Alias Mae Abaala Heel in Tan: You can’t go wrong with both color and style!