Wow, have you checked the Sale section on Shopbop lately? So many great deals! Especially on shoes and bags! I have featured my fave finds in this post, I seriously can’t believe that some shoes are up to 60%-70% off! My absolute fave espadrilles are marked down from $295 to $73, and there are lots of sizes available! I highly recommend them! And if you’re looking for a cute Summer dress, how could you resist a white and blue striped one-shoulder ruffle number? All sizes are in stock, same for this dress, which is 30% off.
1. J.O.A. Stripe Off-Shoulder Dress: This dress is not only super cute but it’s on sale for $54 and all sizes are in stock!
2. Evernew Dilly Block Heel Ankle Tie Sandal: Looove these!
3. Ray-Ban Highstreet Aviator Sunglasses: You can never go wrong with aviators!
4. Polly Crossbody Bag: A great mix of suede, pebbled leather and gold hardware.
5. Madewell Gingham Ruffle Dress: I guess I’ll just keep posting gingham dresses and pieces every week!
6. H&M Long Dress: How cute is this dress? Not bad at all for $35!!
7. Rag & Bone Walker Booties: Everyone needs a great pair of classic black leather boots.
8. Mackage Barton Tote: A spacious tote in rich pebbled leather, a true wardrobe staple.
9. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: I’ll be honest, I was completely drawn to this because of the color, packaging and the word watermelon 😉
10. Ulla Johnson Varena Mule Sandals: These cute mules are 30% off!
11. Threshold™ Woven Seagrass Chair: Love how well the modern design and natural materials work together.
12. Farrow Elle Tiered Top: The pearl detail gives this blouse such a feminine and elegant spin, don’t you agree?
13. Dolce Vita Jalen Gladiator Sandals: $32 people, enough said!
14. bkr Copper Jet Heart Glass Water Bottle: How sleek?
15. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face Cream: I just started using this last week and I’m hooked! The scent is so refreshing and invigorating. So far so good!
16. H&M Dress: If you’re looking for a pretty dress that won’t break the bank, this one is $39. I love the ruffle trim and the dotted fabric.
17. Dolce Vita Rae City Sandals: The perfect sandals that go with everything, both colors are on sale, such a great deal!
18. Converse Hi All Star in Arctic Pink: If you like pink….
19. Madewell Bedtime Nightshirt: Crisp and classic.
20. Madewell Chambray Back-Tie Dress: A flattering a-line silhouette with pretty back details!
21. Threshold™ Earthenware Tall Vase in Pink and Blue: Great vases to display on shelves.
22. Loeffler Randall Harper Espadrille Wedges: If you’re looking for wedges, I have these in black leather and absolutely LOVE them. They are super comfortable, true to size and I honestly don’t know how you’d find a better deal. Trust me!
23. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots 20 Acne Healing Dots: I’m very intrigued about this, has anyone tried it? I get a zit every now and then and sometimes it takes forever to go away. I might give it a try!
24. Anthropologie Charmed Keychains: Suuuper cute!
25. Diane von Furstenberg Small Saddle Bag: What an amazing deal!
26. Madewell Adios Tee: Graphic tees always add great contrast when paired with either tailored or feminine pieces like a structured blazer or a ladylike skirt.
27. Sam Edelman Rochester Flats: Cuuuute!
28. Threshold™ Earthenware Small Footed Orange Wood Base Planter: A rather interesting planter, don’t you think?