Did any of you fall in love with this top but didn’t get the chance to buy it before it sold out? It’s back in stock!! In both colors, yay!! And if you like that top then I’m pretty sure you’re going to love this one. Isn’t it gorgeous? How can you go wrong with thin white and blue stripes and eyelet? Yes please! Below are more finds of the week, hope you like them!
1. J.Crew Button-Front Striped Skirt: Similar to the one I posted yesterday, you gotta love a good striped comfy skirt for Summer 🙂
2. J.Crew Floral Eyelet Top: This top is back in stock! Get it while is available!
3. Madewell The Gemma Mule in leather: A versatile style in rich and buttery leather with the perfect pointed-toe!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Sunday Moon Crossbody: Classic and super practical crossbody.
5. Evernew Sugar Espadrilles: Guys, these are suuuuuper comfy! And the blush is very light 🙂
6. Ikea Dinera Plates: Saw these at The June Motel last weekend and I had to ask where they were from!
7. Banana Republic Haircalf Bag Knot: Isn’t this the cutest? Makes a great keychain!
8. Lulu & Georgia You Better Have Pizza Doormat: Isn’t the funniest and coolest? There’s also one for tacos and donuts 😉
9. Gap Nylon Bomber Jacket: Guys, this jacket comes in plum too which would be great for Fall dressing!
10. Hip Haven Planter: A super cool and modern tripod planter.
11. ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Iconic Saddle: The color and style that can never go wrong and that you can easily carry over from season to season.
12. Kate Spade New York Camera Folio iPhone 7 Case: A practical folio-style case with a cute camera design.
13. J.Crew New York Sweatshirt: Timeless.
14. Gap Poplin Eyelet Bell Sleeves Shirt: Stripes and Eyelet in one, enough said!
15. West Elm Banu Shag Rug: A great and versatile rug.
16. J.Crew Biella Tassel Loafers: Loafers are typically the first thing I bring out of the closet as temperatures start to drop. These look juuuuuust right!
17. New Balance® for J.Crew windbreaker jacket in stripe: For the love of Summer stripes!
18. Anthropologie Marblesque Desk Collection: And for the love of marble!
19. J.Crew Suede Sandals with Glitter Heels: It doesn’t get more girly than this pair, right?
20. Atfully Walls When Twigs Catch Wall Art: Loving this art piece!
21. Two’s Company Pineapple Tray with Picks: Great for Summer entertaining!
22. Ikea Intagande Large and Short Glasses: The cutest glasses with a very subtle pink undertone.
23. Anthropologie Leather Triangle Trinket Dish: Great catchall!
24. Banana Republic Plaid Small Square Silk Scarf: Tie it around your neck, add it to your purse, wrap it around your wrist, so many options!