Here’s the latest in shopping: great bags from Rebecca Minkoff and gorgeous baskets for storage, organization and decor from Target, among many other things 😉 I picked up this top last week and I’m obsessed (was also tempted to get this one, looks super cute on!) This tote is a great everyday tote for all your essentials and more (super roomy and lightweight!), and I’m loving the affordable and super cute shoe options at H&M and Old Navy 🙂 Hope you like this week’s round-up!
1. Madewell Eyelet Ruffle-Front Blouse: This blouse is gorgeous!! I just bought it and I’m obsessed! I recommend sizing down as it fits boxy and big (I went with the XXS).
2. Madewell Au Revoir Sweatshirt: There’s no such thing as no white after labour day, and this sweatshirt looks super comfy!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Military Pocket Satchel: Feeling grey for Fall handbags, anyone else?
4. Old Navy Cheetah-Print Sneakers: Aren’t these fun? And not pricey at all!
5. Madewell Memphis Sunglasses: I tried these on at the store and they are even better in person!
6. H&M Short Hooded Parka: Cute color! Comes in two more!
7. Rebecca Minkoff Dylan Embroidered Loafers: Jump on the embroidery trend with these cute loafers that easily take you from Summer to Fall!
8. Pillowfort™ Decorative Basket Pillowfort Khaki: Sturdy and cute!
9. Madewell Whisper Cotton Crewneck Tee in Andy Stripe: The kind of tee you’ll want in every color 😉
10. The Mode Collective Sandstorm High Mule in Black & Natural: Aren’t these super cool? The fringe, the pattern, the wooden heel….so good!
11. “Snack Club” Keytag: Cute color!
12. Pillowfort™ White Rope Basket with Fringe: Such a cute basket to store blankets, scarves, magazines, shoes….you name it!
13. Rebecca Minkoff Medium Unlined Tote: Just got this tote on my trip and I have to say, I’m very happy I pulled the trigger because it’s lightweight, soft, roomy and easy to pack!
14. Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I keep hearing great things about this eyeliner, as in it says put all day.
15. Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch: Great option to swap your everyday watch when you need to dress-up 😉
16. Threshold™ Pink & Gray Vintage Wool Tufted Area Rug: Such a great rug!
17. Rebecca Minkoff Keith Medium Satchel: Love the mix of textures in this bag!
18. Sugar Paper Essential Black Gingham Journal: When gingham takes over office supplies 😉
19. H&M Wool Blend Coat: Once you own a camel coat you can’t understand how you dressed without one before. Such a great Fall staple!
20. Madewell Tie-Cuff Pullover Sweater: Just the right amount of flair on a classic style for Fall.
21. Anine Bing Low Charlie Bootie: These are on sale!!
22. Madewell x Armor-Lux® Embroidered Hands and Lips Striped Tee: For all of us stripes-obsessed!
23. H&M Loafers: If you’re looking for good-looking loafers that won’t break the bank, these look great!
24. Dolce Vita Colb Chelsea Booties: Classics!
25. Stockholm Speaker: Simplicity at its best! These would blend in any type of decor!
26. BaubleBar Bonita Drop Earrings: Feminine and playful!
27. Threshold™ Woven Round Rattan Basket Large: Perfect for storing, organizing or just decorating!
28. Kate Spade Belgrove Bow Mules: Well, aren’t these cute?
29. Rebecca Minkoff Midnighter Work Satchel Tote: I think I featured this bag last week….did I? So good!