Have you seen the latest collab between Madewell and Sézane? Definitely a must, same as their new arrivals! So many great pieces! I’m loving these (that color is amazing!), this, and this, but of course if I start listing everything I like I might as well just copy the entire site here 😉 Oh, btw, you get up to 30% off your purchase until October 2, just saying!
1. Plain Studios Oversized Blazer and 2. Stradivarius Check Double Breasted Blazer: Two great options for the must-have piece for Fall, and both under $65!
3. Farrow Lady Short Jacket: I love this brand because they make pretty clothes and the prices are quite affordable, this jacket is $60.
4. Vince Camuto Jilley Sandal: Love how the rivets on this sandal elevate the design!
5. Madewell Velvet Tank Top: Luxurious velvet that dresses up anything!
6. Sashi Freya Earrings: Fun and pretty versatile in those shades I have to say!
7. Madewell Silk Star Scatter Tie-Sleeve Top: Such a pretty silk top!
8. Metro Leather Card Wallet: These small wallets for just the essentials are so practical!
9. Laila Beaded Tassel Bracelet: Comes in 3 more colors, great for stacking and layering your bracelets.
10. Serena & Lily Spinnaker Tray: If you plan on having people over, use this tray to serve cocktails!
11. “Jet Set Go” Black Passport Holder: To travel in style!
12. H&M Pleated Skirt: Would look super cute with a chunky sweater and over the knee boots!
13. Kristi Jackson The Rising: Not only do I love the print but the story and message behind it, go read it!
14. Lulu & Georgia Roseware Planter: When you need to add a feminine touch!
15. H&M Oversized Biker Jacket: Last week I shared about the 9 must-have jackets for Fall and the oversized biker made the cut. Here’s a good-looking option! H&M is killing it lately or what?
16. Madewell et Sézane® Paris Chéri Tee and New York Chéri Tee: Whether you’re a Paris or New York girl at heart, Madewell has you covered!
17. Veja Santos Dumont in Juta Rock Miel: Love everything about these!
18. Madewell Velvet Ruffle Top: Cute top for date nights!
19. “All That Glitters” Travel Jewelry Case: This is great for traveling!
20. Coach Lendal High Top Sneakers: If you like high tops then you’ll probably like these in suede, such a great a color and fabric for Fall 🙂
21. Paintstroke Mini Spiral Notepad: Not the average notepad I have to say, looks so artsy!
22. Converse All Star Suede Sneakers: And here’s a low-top option in pretty blush.
23. Cactus Bottle Stopper: To feed the cacti obsession 😉
24. Sorel Simplback Boots: The plaid on these make them look incredible!
25. Mixed Print Floormat: At first I thought this was a placemat, but isn’t it a cool floormat?
26. Feather Study #9 and Feather Study #5 Prints: Gorgeous prints for those of us who like black and white decor 😉
27. Sugarfina RIP Sugar Skulls: I don’t eat candy but thought these would look great as Halloween decor 😉
28. Madewell The Ainsley Chelsea Boot in Suede: Aren’t these gorgeous? Loooving the color!