Hey guys, there are two things you need to know about today. First is that at J.Crew you get 40% off Fall favorites (some of my faves like this, this, and this are included and I also love this and this!), and two, there’s an incredible line at Target that has AMAZING stuff!! I’ll share more of my picks later but there are lots of them included in this round-up 🙂
1. Madewell Silk Button-Back Dress in Star Scatter: Wear it now with heels or sandals (since the weather is back to Summer), and later with booties!
2. Sonix Embellished Velvet iPhone X Wristlet: I recently started to use an old iphone wallet and they do come in handy when you just need the essentials and don’t want to carry anything else around. How cute is this one?
3. Dolce Vita Holli Mules: Great flats for Fall! I always love bringing out the leopard accessories for the Season 🙂
4. Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo Gathered Empire Blouse: A blouse that goes with anything!
5. Project 62 Cheese Knife Set: Super rad and can you beat that price?
6. Schutz Stelen Two Tone Sneakers: How sick are these? Too flashy? I think that with the right outfit (simple and classic) they can look fantastic and dress you up!
7. BaubleBar Rosabella Tassel Drop Earrings: Such pretty earrings! Statement earrings keep growing on me (for special occasions) 😉
8. Project 62 Table Runner: I’ve never been one drawn to runners but this one is calling my name 😉
9. Zara Checked Pleated Skirt: Just saw this skirt at Zara and loved it!
10. Raden The A22 22 Inch Charging Wheeled Carry-On Suitcase: How cute are these? Comes in so many different colors and has a charging plug 🙂
11. Banana Republic Portfolio Snake-Effect Leather Rechargeable Smart Tote: So this tote not only looks great and I’m sure will hold lots of stuff but has a built in battery to charge your phone. Not bad!
12. Anthropologie Bow T-Strap Heels: Majorly obsessed with these! Just pair with black skinny pants or jeans, a white shirt and how elegant?
13. Sonix Tortoise Print iPhone X Case: Perfect case with Fall-like colors to update yours for the season.
14. Project 62 Ceramic and Wood Planter Large: Guys, these are from Target! And the large is $69.99!!! Not bad at all considering that the West Elm ones are waaaay more expensive!
15. Freda Salvador Ace Woven Boots: I’m swooning over these!
16. Madewell The Oversized Jean Jacket: Sherpa Edition: This is how you make a Denim Jacket for Fall.
17. Project 62 Earthenware Vase with White Etching: Super cute!
18. Madewell Denim Ruffle-Front Dress: Loving the vibe of this dress!
19. West Elm Ceramic Llama Planters: Are these the cutest things ever or what? There are two sizes available.
20. Sorel Tivoli III Booties: Loooving these boots for Winter. Sorel makes the best!
21. Sam Edelman Loraine Bit Loafers in snakeskin, leopard and velvet: Choose your print, choose your texture, these are such a classic style!
22. Kaitie Bryant Hidden Paths: Such a calm and serene print.
23. Vancouver Candle Co. The North Diffuser: I just received this and my bedroom smells AMAZING!
24. Superga 2750 Velvet Sneakers: Perfect way to give your fave sneakers a Fall vibe.
25. Jonathan Adler Eyes Valet Tray: Perfect to hold your daily jewelry.
26. Vancouver Candle Co. Great Lakes Candle: I can’t tell you how amazing this smells! Plus, the design, label and packaging are spot on! Highly recommend!
27. Project 62 Izon Mirror 5pc Flatware Set: If you’re looking for gold flatware, this one is $19.99 for the 5-piece set.
28. West Elm Spotted Mug: Now that the season calls for cozy and warm drinks….
29. Dolce Vita Holli Mules: Loving the rich texture and color of these! Perfect for Fall!