Oh I have some amazing finds this week! Let’s start with some really good pieces from H&M, anyone been there or shopped there recently? I feel like I need to either order some stuff or swing by the store because between some really cool home accessories and clothing, I think they are nailing it. Also loving many new arrivals at J.Crew. This shirt is gorgeous and has just the right amount of feminine details (would look great peeking out of a sweater, cardigan or jacket once the temperatures drop), and I also love this, this fall staple, this, and obsessing over this!! Below are the rest of the finds of the week!
1. Farrow Manor Skirt: How stunning is this skirt? Keep it simple on the top and you have one show-stopper look!
2. H&M Small Metal Plant Pot: Cutest!! One can never have enough plant pots, right?
3. BaubleBar Samba Ball Drops: Aren’t these fun?
4. Cartel Manati Booties: Can we talk about the studded detail of these? Obsessed!
5. Zara Textured Coat: Gorgeous texture and color!
6. H&M Jacquard-weave Wool-blend Rug: I always forget that H&M has some really cool looking rugs!
7. H&M Loose Knit Sweaters: Aren’t these the perfect fall staples?
8. Sigerson Morrison Edna Studded Loafers: Great color for fall and cool studded detailing all over.
9. J.Crew Detachable Bag Strap: Such a great way to switch things up with your bag but also thought, wouldn’t it make a great camera strap?
10. H&M Low Glass Display Case: Perfect for storing jewelry, watches, or even matches on your coffee table.
11. Kaanas Tatacoa Sneakers: I own two pair of their sneakers (these and these) and they are the comfiest! Highly recommend them, so well made and soft.
12. J.Crew Velvet Bomber Jacket: Oh my Goodness, can we talk about this rich velvet bomber jacket? LOVE!
13. Lulu & Georgia Anjali Rug: Loving the creamy colors, so calm.
14. Wool Fedora: A fall staple!
15. Madewell medium tin candle and large tin candle: Did you hear that Madewell just launched a collection of candles?
16. J.Crew Ruffle popover in metallic star print: A great top for the Holidays and any parties you might have in the coming months 😉
17. J.Crew Ruffle-neck silk top: Such a feminine top!
18. J.Crew Sporty Baseball Cap: If you want to add at touch of girly to your athletic wear 😉
19. Kaanas Yuma Mauve Sneakers: Another great pair of their sneakers, they have so many cool ones right now!
20. H&M Faux Suede Biker Jacket: I tell you, H&M and Zara are killing it this season with their biker jackets, so many great ones!
21. H&M Long-sleeved Top: One can never have too many stripes, and this one is just $12.99, plus how cute is the lightning bolt?
22. Ulla Johnson Lou Lides: Leopard and Bows done juuuust right!
23. Nike Juvenate Sneakers: That millenial pink look great in these kicks!
24. Topshop Batwing Sequin Jacket: Such a great jacket for the Holidays! Wear it with jeans and a white tee and you instantly elevate them for a going-out look!
25. H&M Metal Salad Servers: How cool are these? Loving their modern design!