Here are some recent finds as per usual. I’m loving BaubleBar‘s latest collection (minimalist heaven!), and all the pretty napkins at Waiting on Martha (so many great options for Fall tablescapes, especially for Thanksgiving!). Also found some great furniture and accents in wood/brass, which is such a great combo! Hope you like this week’s round-up!
1. Alice + Olivia Katina Metallic Wrap Dress: This shimmery metallic dress is made for the Holidays!
2. BB Dakota Karah Varsity Jacket: Love the look with a simple tee and jeans, but it would create an amazing juxtaposition if paired with a flowy dress or pleated skirt.
3. Madewell Cashmere Sweatshirt: From their new cashmere collection!
4. CB2 Inline Brass Filing Cabinet: Brass and wood looks so good together right? This would also be great for jewelry!
5. Nike Blazer Low LX Sneaker: Low-tops in a great color for the season!
6. H&M Pleated Dress: My friend Victoria has this dress and I saw it on her last week and I kept giving her compliments, looks amazing on and it’s on sale for $29.99!
7. Wilfred Free Neelan Jacket: How cozy and perfect does this look for Fall and Winter? (comes in two more colours).
8. Clare Vivier Snow Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch: This never goes out of style!
9. Nars Velvet Matte Foundation Stick: I just tried this new foundation this week and I love how it blends in!
10. Brixton Fiddler Cap: I wish I could wear these but my head is too small and I look ridiculous!
11. Waiting on Martha Gold Pine Leaf Party Napkins: Aren’t these absolutely gorgeous? They would work well for Fall and Winter!
12. BaubleBar Micro Crystal Everyday Fine Stacking Ring: Have you seen the latest collection from BaubleBar? My kinda collection 🙂
13. Target Cocktail Shaker: Well isn’t this pretty?
14. Geox Jaysen Sneakers: I’ve never had a pair of Geox shoes before and was given the opportunity to choose a pair of my liking so I took a peek online and immediately fell in love with these. I’ve been wearing them non-stop! They are the comfiest!
15. CB2 Brown Leather Butterfly Chair: Anyone else a fan of these? Love!
16. Wilfred Beaune Dress: Gorgeous dress, good for special occasions or even for the office if paired with a blazer or sweater. Best part? it’s machine washable!!!
17. West Elm Quaker Overnight Oats + Jar: Breakfast made easy and chic!
18. Fabric Deco Geometric Faceted Block Pendant Lamp: Found this shop on Etsy that makes amazing light fixtures, isn’t it amazing? They also make these which I find super cool for a kitchen.
19. Madewell Embroidered So Far So Good Pullover Sweater: I like that it has thumbholes 🙂
20. Herschel X-Small Dawson Backpack: So so cute!
21. Topshop Rocksy Ankle Strap Sandal: Beautiful heels! They come in leopard too 😉
22. Joylab Color block Top: This is from Target! Such a great line!
23. Waiting on Martha Cotton Colors Camel Tassel Napkin: For those of you who are planning your Thanksgiving dinner, how about dressing your table with these?
24. Madewell Sherpa Portland Jacket: Cozy, soft and lightweight!
25. CB2 Recluse Desk: How amazing is this design?! Love that you can pack it all up when not in need of a desk area.
26. BP Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch: If you can’t afford this, well here’s a cheaper version!
27. Waiting on Martha Thankful Embroidered Napkin: Super cute and perfect for Thanksgiving!
28. Sam Edelman Tinsley Rain Boot: Guys, these are on sale for $38!! Perfect rain booties in a classic style that never goes out of style!