Last week while shopping at Nordstrom I came across these booties from Everlane and was seriously in awe. They are well constructed, super comfy and incredibly chic! They remind me of the Marc Fisher Yale booties, you know? I love those too! I’d suggest getting them in the US if you are interested as I thought the price was a bit too much here in comparison to what you can get them for over the border. Also loved a handful of their sweaters, which by the way, are super classic, modern and the kind you’d wear over and over. Highly recommend checking out their selection if you’re in need of good basics. And of all finds I’ll have to say that I absolutely love these Chloé copycat booties because…. $75 people. That’s what I call the look for less, a whole lot less 😉
1. Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo Tie-Neck Dress: Whether you wear it with booties, or heels, this dress is perfect for special occasions!
2. J.Crew Embellished Cable Sweater: Your favourite cable knit sweater just got a makeover with cute embellishments.
3. Lulu & Georgia Savanna Velvet Pillow: Is it just me or grey seems to be very in lately? This is also a great way to incorporate some velvet into your home!
4. Everlane Classic French Terry Sweatshirt: Love how they describe this sweatshirt as being perfect for running both errands and laps 😉
5. Topshop Kowboy Studded Western Boots: If you’ve been dreaming with these, then here’s a great option for a fraction of the price! Such a great deal right?
6. Banana Republic Twist-Trim High-Crown Fedora Hat: Nothing completes a look like a good hat does, nothing.
7. Madewell Tassel Earrings: Festive and soft silver tassels.
8. Banana Republic Soft Jersey Turtleneck: Because one can never have too many stripes, these look comfy and easy to wear!
9. Rebecca Minkoff Starts iPhone Case: If you’re obsessed with starts I’m sure you’ll like this!
10. NARS x Man Ray Love Triangle Blush/Audacious Lipstick: The perfect travel size lipstick and blush in the shade that looks good on everyone! This mini set is great to have for on-the-go!
11. Rebecca Minkoff Crushed Velvet Mini Mac Bag: A rich velvet bag that adds texture!
12. West Elm Mid-Century Turned Leg Standing Planter: This planter sells out like hot cakes so if you’re interested I’d suggest acting fast because it’s on sale!!
13. J.Crew Bow-Neck Sweater: This would look great with a black blazer, jeans and heels!
14. Banana Republic Tie-Neck Denim Shirt: Sometimes it just takes a simple detail to take a closet staple up a notch!
15. Steve Madden Clio Ankle Boots: Nothing like a great pair of leopard booties to take simple outfits to a new level and give them a modern spin!
16. The Skye Collection Wood Tiered Dessert Stand: If you’re entertaining this season, this would come in handy for both sweet treats and savoury snacks!
17. Jeffrey Campbell Charlin Point Toe Mules: Obsessed with these! They come in mustard and black too, so so cute!
18. Shashi Mia Tassel Fan Earrings: Cute tassel earrings!
19. H&M Beverage Glasses: Super cute glasses with gold-coloured rims, great for entertaining!
20. Everlane Ankle Boots: Seriously, the only bootie you need for Fall! Comes in 4 colours and it’s absolute perfection!
21. Topshop Cream Collar Pu Biker Jacket: A faux leather jacket to add cool vibes to your outfits.
22. Isabel Marant Derlyn Pointy Toe Boot: Western-inspired booties in a soft camel suede, perfect for the season!
23. West Elm Metallic Cord Set: Give your pendants a fresh and modern look! Comes in silver too.
24. Leica Sofort Compact Instant Camera: When the insta camera is taken to a whole new level…you can even adjust the aperture with this one!
25. H&M Carafe: Matching Carafe!
26. Everlane Cotton Crewneck: A Fall staple! This one is slightly cropped and oversized for a easy wear.