Between the shoes and the jackets, Zara is nailing it, as usual I have to say, because I always find those departments to be my favourites. I also love that when something is backordered you can request a notification via e-mail once it’s back in stock, anyone else uses it? Right now I’m waiting for some shoes and check blazers to go back in stock 😉 For those of you who are fans of Loeffler Randall you should know that they are having their friends and family event (use code FF2017), so if you need a good pair of booties or a great bag, take advantage of the discount! I love these, these (can’t go wrong with a classic style!), and this bag (perfect print for Fall). Below are the rest of the weekly finds, enjoy!
1. Loft Modern Peacoat: I love the modern take on this classic silhouette and the colour is right up my alley!
2. Zara Embroidered Velvet Jacket: This jacket is gorgeous! Toss it over a simple white tee and denim and what else do you need?
3. Mi Goals Daily Desk Pad: I have to say, these come in so handy and really keep you on track of to-do’s!
4. H&M Wooden Plant Pot: Nothing like some wooden accents to bring in some rustic vibes.
5. CB2 Cactus Bottle Opener: Because now I have to include some cacti every week 😉
6. Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo Paisley Tie-Neck Dress: Love a good maxi and like I showed you yesterday, you can easily wear it for Fall 😉
7. Topshop Twill Ponte Coat: Soft and feminine, a great addition to your coats collection!
8. Zara Shiny V Vamp Ballerinas: A great way to dress-up for the Holidays that will keep you comfy!
9. New Balance® for J.Crew seamless hoodie: I bought one of these in September and wore it yesterday for the very first time and I’m in LOVE!! Highly recommend it! I’m definitely picking up another color!
10. Louise Grey Quilt No. 1: A great way to make a wall statement.
11. Loeffler Randall Nash Buckle Boot: A pair of camel booties is a great addition to any closet, and these are 25% off right now!
12. Dior by Mats Gustafson: There’s nothing like too many coffee table books, right?
13. Zara Flat Ankle Boots with Studs: I always love Zara’s shoes and these look great for $50!
14. Two’s Company Diamond Glasses: The faceted shape and metallic finish on these are really cool.
15. Ulla Johnson Lou Slides: How freaking cute?
16. SunWoven Wall Hanging: Anyone else loving these one-of-a-kind wall hangings? Love the texture they provide!
17. H&M Dotted Porcelain Bowls: Aren’t these cute? Great for jewelry, nail polishes, lipsticks, matchboxes…
18. BaubleBar Love You Pinky Ring: Just came across this cute ring and love it!
19. CB2 Jotblock Small Chunky Sketchpad: I love how the pencils are kept with the pad, never loose one again!
20. Zara Fringed Moccasins with Studs: These are the coolest, and I love the subtle studs all along.
21. Topshop Alicia Boucle Slouch Coat: Super cozy looking and in the perfect Fall shade! (comes in two more colours just so you know).
22. CB2 Crinkle Bowls: Perfect for entertaining!
23. Loeffler Randall Nellie Chelsea Boots: Great pair of classic black boots everyone should own with 25% off!
24. J.Crew Amour Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt has such a great vintage look to it!