Happy Friday everyone! It’s been a hell of a week (hence the silence around here) so I’m so excited Friday is here and I hope next week things go back to normal! Tonight I’m going to watch Arcade Fire with my pal Aylin (I’m so excited!!!) and tomorrow my mom arrives (can’t wait!), so the weekend looks like is going to make up for the hectic last couple of days. Here are the latest finds of the week, I hope you enjoy them, so many amazing pieces I really want!!!
1. Everlane Oversized Blazer: A wardrobe classic.
2. Topshop Premium Leather Crossbody: This bag looks amazing and comes in black too!
3. Madewell Embroidered Knit Bedtime Pajama Set: Isn’t this set the coolest? love the little stars on the pocket!
4. Madewell Cashmere Sweatshirt in Stripe: When you combine an easy, low-key style with a luxurious fabric…well done!
5. Calpak Trnk Carry On Suitcase: With an embossed exterior, you sure are guaranteed to be traveling in style!
6. Free People Royale Flats: Aren’t these flats cool? Love them!
7. Sole Society Dolce Genuine Calf Hair Clutch: This clutch is on sale for $42 and comes in three more colours, including leopard!
8. Old Navy Flannel Blanket Scarf: If you need a good and cozy scarf, Old Navy has some GREAT ones for under $20!
9. Topshop Dollar Over-The-Knee Boots: Looking for an affordable pair of over the knee boots? These look amazing and are $110.
10. Topshop Kash Leather Socks Boots: A versatile boot in what it looks like buttery soft leather!
11. Williams Sonoma Bay Leaf & Seeded Eucalyptus Wreath: You won’t believe it but I already started shopping for the Holidays, so when I say it’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas, I really mean it 😉
12. Madewell Star Pullover Sweater: I just ordered this sweater and can’t wait to get it!
13. Banana Republic Studded Modern Block-Heel Pump: When you want to be both edgy and feminine 😉
14. Madewell Velvet Pajama Cami Top and Shorts: The prettiest of all sets! Comes in grey too, just so you know 😉
15. Le Specs Demo Mode Sunglasses: Great shades for under $69 🙂
16. Madewell Geo-Lace Blake Bralette: If you’re a fan of bralettes and don’t need lots of support you should definitely check out Madewell’s intimates collection, I love their bras!
17. Madewell Cotton-Modal® Mila Padded Bralette in Stripe: With removable inserts and wire-free, how can you resist the stripes?
18. Banana Republic Demi Studded Loafer: I’m having a moment with studs and love these!
19. Topshop Krown Studded Boots: I know I have blogged about these before but this is the first time I see them in Grey 🙂
20. Kate Spade Madison Stewart Street Studded Byrdie Cross Body Bag: For the love of studs, how cool is this bag?
21. Loren Stewart Alphabet Studs: Cutest little studs for your ear party 😉
22. Rebecca Minkoff After After Party Pouch: Fun metallic pouch!
23. Mackage Otis Passport Case: Nothing like a super chic and sophisticated passport case.
24. Madewell Oversized Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Star Mix: If you like stars, I have a feeling you’re going to love this shirt!
25. Williams Sonoma Plaid Lambswool Throw: Cozy and monogramable, the perfect addition to make your space more cozy.
26. Mackage Rem Double Pouch Wristlet: Love the details on the corners!
27. Z Supply 2 Pack Shimmer Pocket Tees: Sometimes all you need to do is pair a shimmery basic with a great blazer and your favourite pair of jeans and you’re good for a night out!
28. Foot Petals Killer Kushionz: Because there’s no need to be in pain while wearing heels! I have yet to try these but I sure need something for a couple of high-heel boots that start to get uncomfortable after a bit.
29. Old Navy Sueded Sherpa-Lined Moccasin: Chic and comfy!