Here’s a list of my top 10 tried-and-true faves that I thought would be great as gifts. These are personal faves that I absolutely love and that I believe whoever receives them (including you if you add them to your wish list wink wink) will love 😉
1. J.Crew Western Chambray Shirt: I have many chambray shirts, but this one has the perfect balance of structure and softness. Fits really nice and in my opinion, no one can have too many chambray shirts. Coming from someone who owns many, this one is at the very top of the list.
2. Sorel Out’n About Slippers: There’s nothing like slipping into a cozy pair of slippers to keep your feet warm and comfy, and while there are many options at various price points out there, I have to say that Sorel makes some of the best. I always look forward to wearing mine every year, so if you’re looking for a practical gift, these will do! They are 25% off on Sorel’s website and part of Shopbop’s Black Friday weekend sale 😉
3. Fresh Face Masks: There’s nothing like receiving some pampering goodies and if there’s a skincare brand I LOVE, is Fresh. Everything I try from them is incredible and nothing breaks my skin. Their face masks would make a great gift and some of my favourites include Sugar Polish, Rose, Black Tea (this is an overnight face mask that leaves your skin SO soft!).
4. Aritzia and Zara Scarves: I think that one of the easiest gifts to buy (and give!) is scarves. Who doesn’t appreciate a cozy and warm accessory during winter? Being one of the few accessories that can make your winter outfit look a bit different, it’s definitely a practical gift to give and receive. I normally buy and receive scarves every Holiday season and I never get tired of it (hopefully my recipients think the same!) If you love big blanket scarves then you’ll love these; I particularly prefer the rectangle kind like this one and this one because big scarves sometimes make me feel claustrophobic. Here are two good ones from Zara: this one and this one.
5. Dainty Jewelry: If you’re looking for dainty, classic and chic jewelry pieces, my go-to brands just for this are Mejuri, Lisbeth, and Madewell (all three having Black Friday sales!) Some faves include: Black Diamond Bar Studs, Flower Studs, Cluster Sphere Studs, Layered Spheres Bracelet, Engravable Bar Bracelet (a thoughtful option!), Etoile Necklace, Agatha Necklace, Star Stud Earrings, and Gemline Studs.
6. Nars Blush (this liquid one is also a fave!) in Orgasm: If there’s one makeup product that works for every skin tone and that won’t fail you, or anyone, is, without doubt, Nars blush in Orgasm. Trust me when I tell you that it will turn any skeptic into a believer, this thing looks amazing on everyone.
7. Talula Fulton Mittens: These mittens are warm and soft and guess what? they are just $12! If you need a stocking stuffer, or just a little something to gift, consider a pair!
8. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set: Let me tell you that these are THE best classic pj’s around, period. Need more convincing? go ahead and read the reviews. You can’t go wrong with these and I can’t picture anyone not liking them. I have them in white and I’m considering the pink 😉
9. L’Occitane Hand Cream: Hands down my absolute favourite hand lotion! I usually have one in my bag and one on my bedside table. I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t appreciate this, especially in Winter when is so much needed!