Here’s this week round-up of amazing finds! There are some picks that would be great for the Holiday season like these flats (cute right? these are also super pretty), this super sleek number and these (perfect for a subtle touch of festivity!). And if you’re looking for home decor, basically all stores already have their Holiday collections up. Loving so many things from Anthro (look at these!), West Elm (hello cacti!), and Indigo (they always have amazing things!). Hope you like this week’s finds!
1. Jack by BB Dakota Miley Lace Blouse: Black lace is so elegant and feminine isn’t it? This top is absolutely gorgeous!
2. Jack by BB Dakota Hobie Sweater: I’m not even a fan of red but this turtleneck looks SO GOOD!
3. J.Crew Glitter Mary Jane flats with embellishments: The prettiest flats to step-up your comfy shoes game!
4. Topshop Simba Studded Bag: Studded details gives this simple tote a lift!
5. H&M Long-Sleeved Blouse: A good blouse that goes well with jeans, pants and skirts is definitely a closet must and the tie-front and lace combo is the perfect masculine-feminine balance.
6. J.Crew Silk Organza Skirt: An easy way to dress up a simple tee.
7. Banana Republic Tie-Neck Tuxedo Jumpsuit: How sleek and sophisticated!? LOVE!
8. Lulu & Georgia Ayan Rug: Nothing like a Moroccan-inspired rug!
9. H&M Wooden Tray: Use this to decorate a mantle or your dining table. Just add some pinecones, perhaps some white pumpkins, and greenery and you’re set!
10. DOIY Poster – 100 Things You Must Do Before You Die: This would make such a great and thoughtful gift!
11. Kaanas San Rafael Sneakers: Did you see that glittery accent? In my experience, Kaanas shoes run 1/2 size small just so you know 😉
12. FEED Spirited Slogan Mug: An empowering message to kick off the day in the right direction!
13. West Elm Cross Base Terrarium: Love the modern shape and antique brass base!
14. J.Crew Cutout one-piece swimsuit: I really like that you can always rely on J.Crew’s swimwear collection on being comfortable and this cut is so modern!
15. J.Crew Nordic Boots: If you’re looking for winter boots these look amazing!
16. Justina Blakeney Arthur Planter: How fun and cool is this?!
17. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set: I’m a huge fan of these PJ’s, they are amazing! Loooving this color! (available in 3 more!)
18. West Elm Marble Trinket Dishes: Great for jewelry and to give away as gifts this season!
19. Pour la Victore Amal Block Heel Sandal: The hardware and knots of this sandal are super cool.
20. J.Crew Collection velvet peplum top: How beautiful is this top?!
21. J.Crew Metallic Stars T-Shirt: If you’re a fan of stars like me then you’ll love this as much as I do.
22. J.Crew Academy loafers in metallic leather: A classic with a festive twist!
23. Lulu & Georgia Raffia Pots: Modern pots for your plants.
24. Wilfred Claribel Skirts: Cute skirts perfect for the Holidays! Wear them with a tee, silk cami or turtleneck, and either cute pointed-toe flats, booties or heels.
25. H&M Jacquard-weave Placemat: Super cute for the Holidays!
26. Gorjana Chloe Rings Set: Wear them stacked together or separately, either way, a great set for your ring party 😉