If you like stripes then I have a feeling you’ll love some of the pieces I rounded-up today! There’s nothing like a classic white and black stripe, and in my opinion, there’s nothing like too much of it (just have a peek into my drawer and you’ll see that I’m not fooling around!). I’m also loving some cute pink finds like this tee (also comes in blue in case you like that colour better), this tote (yes please!), and this cute little crossbody. Below are my weekly faves!
1. Madewell silk tie-front top: A top that you can wear with anything! Great for the office, dinner out, casual weekend look, you name it.
2. J.Crew Nordic Boots: These are super cool and come in a rich camel hue too.
3. Loeffler Randall Ribbon Shopper: Who would have thought it would take a simple bow to take a tote to a whole new level, this is THE prettiest.
4. Dyptique Rose Delight Scented Oval: Perfect to keep your drawers beautifully scented!
5. Zara Studded Faux Suede Jacket: Isn’t this jacket the coolest? This style from Zara is seriously a good one, I own one in faux leather and LOVE it, my friend Victoria has it in yellow and loves it, and another friend of mine has it in black and she always gets lots of compliments.
6. Madewell Button Back Tie Tee: Something to get you excited about warmer weather 😉
7. H&M Leaf-shaped Tray: Cute little trinket to decorate your coffee table or shelves.
8. West Elm Brass Cross Base Terrarium: Use this to bring some life into your space!
9. Stowaway Cosmetics for J.Crew “Fit in a Workout” kit: Everything you need to start your day, in travel-friendly sizes.
10. J.Crew Love First tee shirt: Perfect for not just for Valentine’s 😉
11. West Elm Matte Black Flatware Set: Obsessed with this bold and modern set!
12. J.Crew Signet circle bag in suede: Super cute bag!!
13. Zara Leather Loafers: The pearls and studs add so much to these!
14. H&M Faux Fur Coat: Way to keep warm and chic! What a stunner!
15. Loeffler Randall Logan Sneaker: Two words: Striped sneakers.
16. Fringe Studio Gallery Detroit Journal: How chic?
17. J.Crew Signet tote bag in Italian leather: The whole new Signet line is to die for! This comes in two more colours, black one of them of course 😉
18. Zara Double Buckle Belt: Anyone else a fan?
19. Madewell Sailor Stripe Turtleneck Top: One can never have too many stripes, that’s what I think 😉
20. Madewell Canvas Transport Tote: How cute is the transport tote (a Madewell best seller) in this rose/pink colour? LOVE it!
21. Loeffler Randall Crossbody Bucket Bag: Loving all the striped styles from LR, so on point!
22. A Mano x West Elm Ceramic Bowls: I admire that West Elm always partners up with local artists to promote handmade pieces, and these are gorgeous!
23. Banana Republic Leather Brogue Oxford: I tried the metallic version over the Holidays and regret not getting it because it sold out and I couldn’t find it anywhere. You won’t believe how soft and comfy these are.
24. Banana Republic Water-Resistant Tie-Sleeve Trench: Start prepping your Spring wardrobe with this pretty and practical trench! I love how the sleeve ties give this classic silhouette some flair!
25. H&M Loafers: These look so comfy!
26 H&M Patterned Plates: Wow, aren’t these cool?
27. H&M Metal Plant Pots: Love these!!
28. Kaanas Akumal Woven Circle Cross Body Bag: The girls from Kaanas never cease to impress me with their new additions, season after season. This is a Summer must-have!