I’m loving the latest denim styles at Gap, has anyone got anything there recently? I absolutely love this pair and this one, which I think would be perfect for Spring when you feel like dressing with lighter colours. I love that nowadays anything goes, in the sense that whether you like skinny jeans, flared, straight, high-waisted, low-waisted, not only you can find them all but it’s like everything is trendy and in. I’m particularly fond of high-waisted jeans as ever since trying them for the first time I haven’t been able to go back to low waisted ones, anyone else stuck on higher waists? Anyway, if you’re looking for jeans I’d say to definitely check here (all of them are on sale!).
1. Banana Republic Glenplaid Long Car Coat: Can’t even tell you how obsessed I am with this coat!
2. J.Crew V-neck Camisole: Perfect to wear under a shirt or by it self with a blazer. Either way, definitely a wardrobe staple!
3. Cult Gaia Acrylic Luna Cross Body Bag: I love that they introduced a version with a strap!
4. GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Card Case: The cutest or what?!!
5. Gap Super High Rise Cone Denim® Button-Fly Straight Jeans in Destructed: Loving the style and wash of these jeans!
6. West Elm Ikat Border Shag Rug: If you’re looking for a neutral rug that goes anywhere and with anything, this is a good option!
7. H&m Shirt: Guys, this is just $18!
8. Diane von Furstenberg Bailie 2 Crisscross Slides: So elegant and sophisticated, perfect for Summer!
9. Indigo Fringe Knots Basket: If you like some boho vibes…
10. J.Crew Long open cardigan sweater in stripe: For all of us stripe lovers!!!
11. Vince Camuto Ankia Suede Pump: Thoughts on this style? It comes in many colours and I’m digging this hue!
12. Anthropologie African Botanicals Wall Art: Everything about this, frame included!
13. West Elm Stanton Leather Chair: Man, do I love a good cognac leather chair! One day, one day 😉
14. Madewell The Gemma Mule in Leather: Classic and comfy!
15. West Elm Paper & Clay Vase: For your flowers or as simply as a decor piece.
16. Dodo Bar Or Lydia Tote: Great boho tote for Summer!
17. Madewell Bedtime Pajama Pants in Oxford Stripe: Comfy Pj’s!
18. J.Crew Ankle boots in leopard calf hair: Just like a pair of leopard flats, everyone should have a pair of leopard booties, they add so much more to what could be a very simple look.
19. CB2 Hoop Magazine Rack: Keep your latest reading material handy in this modern rack!
20. Sam Edelman Loraine Loafers: Season after season, still obsessed with this style.
21. Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes For Athletes: I’m about to order this book!
22. Leif Oyster Petite Leather Wallet: Made for the chic minimalist!
23. Cuisinart® Classic Round Waffle Maker: Well, I just fell for the waffle trend and got this! Perfect size (not too small, not too big), and I have a couple of healthy recipes lined up to give it a try! I’m going to use this to help me with meal prep as I intend to make and freeze 😉
24. Leif Shining Star Ring: This would make a great gift since you don’t have to worry about sizing 😉
25. Zara Metallic Leather Tote: Roomy and chic!
26. Lucky Brand Xaylah Ankle Strap Sandal: They come in rose too.
27. Madewell Flannel Bedtime Pajama Set in Confetti Hearts: Isn’t this the cutest? Perfect for Valentine’s 😉