The latest finds include some pops of blush and leopard and some really good pieces for Summer! Aren’t these super cute? LOVE!!! Same as this little cross body, perfect to take to the beach or the pool this Summer! There are amazing things at Target too, especially shoes! I found so many that I’ll share a round-up of my faves later this week 🙂 I’m loving all the new boho blouses at Madewell and I’m pretty impressed with some swimwear styles from J.Crew (like this one and this one). Hope you enjoy the rest of the finds!
1. J.Crew Tie-Sleeve Top in gingham: With cute sleeve details, these two are perfect for Spring and Summer!
2. Sam Edelman Genuine Calf Hair Lior Loafer and Black Lior Loafer: Classic shoes that you’ll wear forever. These never go out of style!
3. Chloe Pixie Leather Crossbody Bag: A great cross body with with gorgeous hardware!
4. Re:named Ruffle Overall Jumpsuit: How pretty? Wear it with flat sandals or sneakers and a denim jacket on your waist for a casual look, or heels and statement earrings for a night out or a special day event.
5. Heart & Hand Kitchen Towel Set: If you love neutrals and minimalism you’ll love these, under $10!
6. Nordstrom Chevron Spinner: For your next trip! Comes in black and blue too!
7. H&M Jacket: A lined blazer in light pink, perfect for adding a bit of polished femininity!
8. Kate Spade Cat North South Phone Cross Body Case: Nothing like a cute swing for your phone!
9. H&M Sunglasses: These are $9.99!!
10. West Elm Leigh Coffee Table: Marble and wood look so good together, right?
11. Lulu & Georgia Jen Pillow: A great way to add some texture and give your space a little refresh!
12. A New Day Sidney Over The Knee Boots: Can’t believe the price on these! If you’re looking for a pair of over-the-knee boots that won’t break the bank these are a steal for under $30!
13. Lulu & Georgia Kambiri Pom Pom Floor Basket: Made by artisans in Rwanda!
14. H&M Polarized Sunglasses: Great shades!
15. J.Crew Silk Twill Crossover Pants: Chic and polished!
16. Heart & Hand X Pattern Napkins: Not bad for $9.99! These would go with any decor!
17. J.Crew Playa Montauk cross-back one-piece swimsuit: A basic but stylish one-piece!
18. Madewell peasant top in delicate floral: Such a sweet top!
19. Dolce Vita Jene Double Strap Sandals: Aren’t these amazing? Love the stripes and the heel!
20. Madewell silk studio ruffle-hem top in prairie blossoms: Nothing like some boho dark florals for Summer!
21. Nate Berkus Cream Dot Pom Square Pillow: This is marked down from $19.99 to $6!!!! Not bad to give your living room a little a re-fresh, right?
22. Lole Lily Packable Bag: This bag is $45 and packs into a small pouch, so practical!
23. Gola® for J.Crew Mark Cox Tennis sneakers: Some gold details taking these white sneakers up a notch!
24. Kaanas Martinique Woven Rectangle Bag: The perfect beach accessory!
25. Nate Berkus Classic Tufted Slipper Chair: How beautiful is that colour?
26. Nate Berkus Marbleized Soap Dispenser: Super chic and not bad for $10!
27. Kaanas Recife Bow Sandals: How cute are these for Summer? I highly recommend their shoes, one of my favourite brands!
28. Madewell striped bouclé cardigan sweater: Soft and oversized, goes with anything!