Another edition of the latest finds, hope you enjoy them!
1. Endless Rose Polka Dot Maxi Dress: So, you should know that polka dots are coming big for Spring….here’s a pretty number for $100.
2. J.Crew Streets of NYC Tee: Given that’s pretty hard to find someone who doesn’t love NY, who wouldn’t love this tee? 😉
3. Cuyana Weekender Bag Slim Leather Passport CaseLe Sud Tassel: If you need a travel bag for short trips this one looks chic and roomy!
4. J.Crew Stella Bow Heels: I remember a very similar pair from Anthro that I was obsessed with but never went on sale….looks like I’ve been given a second chance 😉
5. Project 62 Hexagon Wall Cubbie with Hooks: Great for the entryway to keep things tidy and organized!
6. Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer: I just got this concealer and I’m looking forward to trying it out as my current favourite is also from Nars (the tube version).
7. Cuyana Silk Blouse Wrap: So stylish and elegant!
8. Gap Floral Lace Elongated Triangle Bralette: Yes, this is from Gap! There’s also the matching panties and a long bralette.
9. Project 62 Geneva Glass Globe with Marble Base Task Lamp: Currently on sale for $36, not bad at all!
10. Universal Thread Kerrigan Slide Sandals: Sometimes simple can be very chic, and these are only $12.99!
11. Hat Attack Blocked Hat: Anyone else jumping on this trend?
12. Soludos Ciao Bella espadrilles: Sweet and fun little pair of espadrilles for Summer 🙂
13. Hunter Original Sissinghurst Lace Up Boots: Be ready for those Spring showers!
14. Madewell Striped Bouclé Cardigan Sweater: To stay cozy and warm.
15. Rachel Comey Rona Woven Cross Body Bag: The perfect bag that looks dressy enough for Summer outfits that need to be a bit polished.
16. Everlane The Modern Oxford: If you’re looking for classic oxfords, Everlane has a great collection in many different colours, they even have some styles on sale 😉
17. H&M Short Sweatshirt: A pop of red seems to be a thing these days!
18. Project 62 Glass Globe Sconce Wall Light: Great looking sconce!!
19. Madewell Embroidered Robe: Super soft to throw over your pj’s on weekends!
20. Loeffler Randall Mini Ribbon Shopper in Black and Blush: These are the cutest cross body bags I’ve seen lately. Who would have thought that a simple gross grain ribbon could make a simple tote 1,000 times cuter?!
21. Adidas by Stella McCartney Trainers: In case you need some extra motivation for your next workout!
22. Truffle Blush Clarity Crossbody Bag: I’ve been loving these pouches for so long! I think they are a great way to organize your stuff, especially when traveling!
23. Prada Aviator Sunglasses: These are marked down from $400 to $97!! I always find such great deals at Nordstrom Rack!
24. Madewell x Tavik® Monahan Lace-Up One-Piece Swimsuit in Star Mix: How cute is this one-piece?
25. H&M Double Breasted Jacket: I just got a blazer from Zara (this one) and I wish I had seen this one before (not that I don’t like mine but this one is cheaper!).
26. Project 62 Marble and Acacia Cake Stand: If you don’t own a cake stand I highly recommend you get one! I got one last year and I don’t regret the purchase at ALL!
27. Universal Thread Woven Sandals: Perfect slides for Summer!
28. Dash and Albert Teca Ivory Woven Wool Rug: So there are a lot of amazing rugs over at Waiting on Martha and this one is one of them, go check them all out!