As we get closer to Spring I know you’ll be seeing a lot of polka-dots, white and blue stripes, eyelet, and florals around here, you know, the typical patterns of the season, but for now, here are some really good stripes, gingham, and leopard, three classic prints that are easily carried over from one season to another!
1. Mikoh Lana One-Piece: How gorgeous is this one-piece?
2. Moon River Eyelet Dress: How cute is this dress? Such a cute find for Summer.
3. Associate 1 Print by Francesa Lannaccone: Hmmmm, basically my favourite colour palette in one abstract painting, love it!
4. H&M Shoulder Bag: How great does this bag look?
5. Joie Fay Knotted Slides: Aren’t these cute for Summer?!
6. Minted Cocktail Napkins: You all knew about the extended line of goods at Minted right? They not only carry art but fabrics, table runners, napkins….worth checking out!
7. H&M Halterneck Swimsuit: Such a good piece for the price!
8. J.Crew Merino Crewneck Sweatshirt in Cheetah: Nothing like a good cheetah pattern to spice things up, in a stylish way that is!
9. Vince Theron Mules: Great sandals!
10. H&M Spoons and Knives: I love brass and gold but there’s something about black that’s striking, bold and modern. Anyone else loves black flatware/hardware too?
11. H&M Porcelain Patterned Plate: Loving the splatter!
12. Madewell Simple Pouch Cross Body Bag: If you’re looking for a classic and practical bag, check these out!
13. J.Crew Leopard Cora Criss-Cross Sandals: So chic!
14. BaubleBar Thin Hoop Earrings: Hoops are having a come back!
15. Proenza Schouler Small Have Top Handle: Drooling!
16. Sunday Best Elle Sweater: Cute sweater right?! Simple but cute. Comes in black too!
17. Veja Holiday Bastille Sneakers: Cool runners!
18. H&M Cap: If you want to give this trend a try, this one is $18.
19. Kaanas Maldives Metallic Pool Slides: Prep your shoe collection for Summer!
20. Rosefield Bowery leather Strap Watch: Sleek and polished!
21. J.Crew Tie-Front Bikini Top: I love J.Crew swimwear because it’s trustworthy. I do find that their pieces fit large though, just keep that in mind.
22. J.Crew High-Waisted Bikini Bottom: Loving that gingham made it to swimwear, same as high-waisted bottoms, nothing as comfy as them!
23. H&M Patterned Cushion Cover: If you’re looking for a simple way to give one of your spaces an update, try a new cushion! This one is just $6!!
24. H&M Striped Top: There’s no such thing as owning too many striped tops, I think I’ve made that more than clear 😉
25. J.Crew Ruffle Bandeau Top and bottom: Another great set from J.Crew!