On this week’s round-up of amazing finds, lots of great neutrals and wardrobe staples you should definitely consider if you are in need. How chic are those colour block flats? And how about that round raffia bag? So good for Summer! I remember I bought a black one last Summer and wore it non-stop! It’s the perfect way to give your look a Summer vibe and keep it on the light side 😉 I’m also obsessed with that button-front skirt, so perfect for Summer! Enjoy the finds!
1. J.Crew Eyelet Flutter-Hem Dress: There’s no such thing as Summer without a cute white lace or eyelet dress, right?
2. Kristin Kirkley Cactus I Print: Loving those tones of purple!
3. Madewell Tavik® Paradise Color-Tipped Bikini Top and Bottom: Love this simple bikini set!
4. CB2 Fiore Planter with Stand: Nothing like a great planter/stand combo!
5. H&M Lace Dress: This style has been so popular you can find it at some many retailers! Loving this sweet lavender colour!
6. Banana Republic Italian Leather dome Cross body Bags: If you’re in need of a classic cross body bag, these from Banana are super chic!
7. Jack by BB Dakota Lolita Top: Because Summer means Eyelet 😉
8. Kristin Kirkley Cactus III Print: Love the dark background on this print, makes the cactus stand out with such amazing drama!
9. Sam Edelman Jordy Loafers: One cute way to wear one of the biggest trends, polka dots that is!
10. Zara Round Raffia Bag: The perfect Summer bag, under $50!
11. Rebecca Minkoff Adventura Awaits Passport Case: Cute!
12. CB2 Black and Natural Pinstripe Napkins: If you like neutrals and classics, these are right up your alley!
13. Gap Belted Utility Jacket: This is one super versatile item you should definitely have in your closet!
14. Madewell Palisade Button-Front Midi Skirt in Chambray Stripe: Meet your Summer staple right here!
15. Marc Jacobs Zoom Leather Cross Body Bag: This bag comes in about 8 different colours and is currently on sale!! I love this light and nude colour for Summer as it would go with anything!
16. CB2 Marshall Black Marble Cake Stand: Well, I can’t imagine a cake not looking good on this!
17. CB2 Mixed Pattern Bowl: For those of you who love abstract art 😉
18. J.Crew French Bralettes: Have you seen the latest intimates collection from J.Crew? Aren’t these cute?!
19. H&M Pajama Set: Under $25 and good once the temperature starts to get balmy.
20. Banana Republic Stripe Neckerchief: Wear it around your neck or knotted on your bag!
21. Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation: I’ve been wearing this foundation for the last 10 days or so and LOVE it. Goes on super smooth, it’s pretty lightweight and it doesn’t feel cake-y at all!
22. Zara Cap-toe Ballerina: Super chic pair of flats, under $36, perfect for the office or when style and comfort need to go hand in hand.
23. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil: I keep hearing great things about this oil, I might get it and try it!
24. Lizzie Fortunato Passport Case: Juuuust in case you need some extra motivation to book your next getaway 😉
25. CB2 Smoked Glass Box: Perfect to store knick and knacks!
26. West Elm Gold Measuring Cups: The coolest measuring cups I’ve seen in a while!
27. Lulu and Georgia Celina Dining Chair: Well, look at this rose gold beauty!