If you’re looking for some great wardrobe additions, Shopbop is currently running a select styles sale worth checking out! A great selection of shoes, bags and clothing are extra 25% off and some faves include these, this, this and this. And if you’re looking for some REALLY cute stuff, I’m happy to report that Sézane ships internationally; have you checked their site? I visited their Soho store last week and fell in love with everything! Some of my top choices include these, this top, and this one, but I highly recommend taking a look at their whole selection because everything is to die for!
1. Ella Moon Floral Dress: I have such a sweet spot for dark floral dresses! Love the bow detail!
2. Monochrome Brushstrokes by Calvin Anderson: I’m sure that you’ll love this piece if abstract and neutral paintings are your thing 😉
3. Schutz Tilan Wrap Pumps: If you’re looking for a great pair of black heels, these are on sale for under $100. That bow just makes them a tad more special than your classic strappy heel.
4. Madewell Pacific Cat-Eye Sunglasses: If it wasn’t because I have a very similar pair I would have gotten these while in New York last week, highly recommend them!
5. J.Crew Funnelneck Short in Eyelet: Nothing like a good eyelet top and J.Crew makes some great ones; I always get compliments on the ones I own!
6. Crate and Barrel Hexa Coffee Table: My friend and I just saw this table while looking for a planter for her home last week and we both instantly fell in love with it. Trust me, the photo doesn’t make it justice.
7. Mara Hoffman Maven One-Piece: Such a good piece to add to your Swimwear collection!
8. Free People Nobody Like You Embellished Mini Dress: How lovely is this dress? Comes in white and black too, and if you’re afraid it would be too short for you, it would definitely look great over denim shorts or skinny jeans 😉
9. Madewell Embroidered Road Trip Tee: Loving the vintage feel of this tee, plus, who doesn’t love a good road trip?!
10. Madewell x Biltmore® Panama Hat: A stylish Panama hat to wear all Summer long.
11. Kendall & Kylie Mia Ankle Strap Sandals: I have to admit, the shoes and bags under this brand are spot on!
12. J.Crew Strappy Buckled Sandals: I can totally see these selling out fast so get them before they are gone!
13. Vasic Collection Circle Cross Body Bag: How incredibly chic?
14. Stelen Felipa Dress: Easy breezy, consider this dress your Summer go-to!
15. Madewell The Perfect Summer Jean: Daisy Embroidered Edition: High waisted and fun for Summer!
16. BB Dakota Emin Top: Well if white and blue stripes with a side of subtle ruffles don’t scream Summer, what does? 😉
17. NARS Unfiltered Cheek Palette: One of the newest cheek palettes from Nars is something you need to try! There are three shades in there that I already love!
18. Loeffler Randall Lock Shoulder Bag: This bag is on sale with an extra 25% off, just saying 😉
19. J.Crew One piece: Classic!
20. Cobalt Shine 4 by Carrie Penley: How beautifully striking is that blue?
21. Velour The Effortless Kit: If you have never tried fake eyelashes this is a good kit to get you into it. I just attended a media preview and got to test them and I thought they were pretty easy to apply.
22. Frye Ivy Low Lace Sneakers: Because it doesn’t get sweeter than blush sneakers 😉
23. Rachel Zoe Ava Sandals: These cute and versatile sandals are on sale!
24. Deux Leux Dottie Straw Clutch: Gorgeous clutch to elevate your Summer looks!
25. U Mini Speaker: How cool is this speaker?