Here’s the latest of online finds friends! Now that it looks like Spring is staying for good, it’s time to pack-up the heavy stuff and enjoy dressing lighter! Loving all these Summer-y finds that you could easily start incorporating right now with the right layers and accessories (think of trenches, denim and leather jackets, cut-out booties, cozy cardigans…) Hope you find something you like! I just ordered this skirt and have my eyes on these and this 🙂
1. Club Monaco Jarrah Pullover Dress: If you love boho pieces and florals you might be all over this 🙂
2. Old Navy Sleeveless Tiered Gingham Maxi Dress: This is a steal for $22!
3. Madewell Sundrift Ruffle Top: Love the delicate sleeve detail of this top! Whether you wear it to work or on weekends, you can’t go wrong!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Candance Block Heel Sandal: How cool are these?
5. H&M Picnic Blanket: A summer must-have!!
6. Madewell Two-Pack Beaded Tassel Bracelets: I like that they are easy to slip on and off, perfect Summer accessory!
7. BaubleBar Marina Tote: How fun?!
8. Hearth and Hand Acacia Wood Round Footed Tray: A great tray to serve some appetizers or use as a cheese board for all your Summer entertaining 🙂
9. J.Crew Short-sleeve button-up shirt in wide stripe: I might have shared this one before, but trust me, it’s a goodie!
10. Topshop Button-Up Cover-Up Dress: So breezy and flowy, comes in red too!
11. Topshop Hampton Hobo Bag: If you’re looking to adding some colour to your handbag collection, this one right here not only looks great (comes in black too fyi), but at $65 I would say it’s not bad at all!
12. Zara Buttoned Linen Skirt: This is the type of skirt that gets you out of trouble when you want to wear something comfy and easy. Goes well with a cropped top, a simple tee, or a pretty blouse 😉
13. Threshold Ceramic Stripe Vase: Because there’s nothing like white and blue stripes to scream Summer, and this would look great just as is or with beautiful flowers to brighten up your home!
14. Hearth and Hand Gather Napkin Rings: They would go with any type of linens and are perfect to dress up your table!
15. Old Navy Printed Bow-Tie Slide Sandals: These are probably the best thing Old Navy has right now! They come in so many colours too!
16. J.Crew Flutter-sleeve wrap top in gingham: Cute and on sale today (extra 30% off)!! It also comes in white with thin blue and red stripes 😉
17. Moon River Scallop Shorts: How feminine are these? To dress them up add a cami and blazer and you’re good to go!
18. SunnyLife Luxe Picnic Basket: The ultimate picnic basket! This set takes the picnic experience to a whole new level!
19. Madewell Two-Pack Bead and Tassel Bracelets: Nothing like some fun tassels to spice your arm party up 😉
20. Free People Sunny Day Dress: Lightweight and perfect for Summer days!
21. Ulla Johnson Amyris Mini Wicker Tote: I absolutely love that it comes with a long strap!
22. Hearth and Hand Ceramic Candle: Beautifully scented, plus, the jar makes a great decor accessory!
23. Threshold Shibori Lumbar Pillow: Adding a new pillow to your decor is always a great way to freshen-up your space!
24. Soludos Ciao Bella Espadrille Flats: I love wearing espadrilles in the Summer and these are super cute!