Here are a few Spring-worthy finds I hope you enjoy! I’m 100% in the mood for eyelet tops, light denim, and raffia bags! You? I should all let you know that right now there’s 50% off your purchase at Gap (plus extra 20% off and free shipping! Use code SPRING). I’m a big fan of their jeans (love these and these), and right now they have super cute tops for Spring and Summer (this one, this one, and this one for example), and the prettiest PJ sets (ins’t this cute?)!
1. Ulla Johnson Willow Dress: How stunning?!
2. Love Shack Fancy Jodie Dress: Swoon!!!
3. Love Shack Fancy Edith Dress: Easy-breezy embroidered dress.
4. Zara Floral Tote Bag: How cute?!
5. J.Crew 9″ high-rise toothpick jean in Leddy wash with button fly: Nothing like a fresh pair of light denim for Spring and Summer!
6. Zara Embroidered Shirt: One cute eyelet top (under $50) to add to your Summer faves!
7. Abacá Malinao Backpack in 2-Tone: How cool that this is a backpack?!
8. Anthropologie Metalwork Cake Stand: The details of this stand are gorgeous!
9. Anthropologie Woodengrain Serving Tray: Perfect for Summer entertaining!
10. J.Crew Tie-Front Linen Shirt: Snatch this one before it sells out!
11. Zara Mid Heel Court Shoes: I’ve never been a super fan of kitten heels but I have to admit, they are a great option to super tall heels that are not comfortable at all. These look suuuuuper cute!
12. Zara Round Raffia Basket Bag: Basically the only bag you need for Summer 😉
13. Madewell Succulent Drop Earrings: Great statement earrings, perfect to add as a final touch to a very simple skinny-jeans-and-tee outfit.
14. Splendid Flora Espadrilles: Espadrille sneakers are definitely one of the best buys you can do this Summer.
15. J.Crew Wide-leg cropped pant in cotton-poplin: These are the perfect dress-up Summer pants!
16. H&M Mules: Cute mules for under $25!
17. Cult Gaia Ark Earrings: Well, the handbags have been so popular that now they have earrings!
18. Joe Fresh Linen Blend Roll-Up Shorts: Great classic and easy pair of shorts to wear this Summer. Pair them with your favourite swim piece, white shirt and sandals for a day at the pool or beach; or dress them up a bit with wedges and statement earrings.
19. Zara Scalloped Strap Sandals: Aren’t these cool? They also come in black and are only $35.
20. Cult Gaia Beach Bag: I’m not 100% sure if this bag would be practical once you fill it with all your beach essentials, I guess it depends on the weight you put in it!
21. Farrow Newman Pleated Dress: Love the vintage vibe of this lovely dress!
22. Anthropologie Alva Tiered Stand: A beautiful stand that is perfect for the kitchen or entertaining!
23. H&M Twill Sneakers: Guys, these are under $10!!!!
24. J.Crew Utility pocket shirt in chambray stripe: I got a beige version last Summer and loved how easy it was to wear!
25. Anthropologie Karuma Pitcher: Lovely pitcher to serve drinks or use as a flower vase.
26. Melissa Joy Manning Threader Hoop Pearl Earrings: I love how these look on!
27. Anthropologie Betti Two-Tier Cake Stand: When marble and brass come together for a super cute serving stand!