Happy Tuesday everyone! I’m back from my trip to New York and have lots to catch up with you guys and tons to share!! For now I’ll leave you with the usual weekly finds of my most recent discoveries!
1. Free People Butterflies Midi Dress: Cutest Summer dress!
2. Gap Ruffle One-Shoulder Blouse: Incredibly elegant, perfect for special occasions!
3. J.Crew Gingham Ruffle Wrap Skirt: I highly recommend this skirt! Looks super cute with flat sandals, wedges, even sneakers!
4. Gap Eyelet Flutter Sleeve Top: Oh this top is everything!! Also comes in white, and it’s on promo (40% off!)
5. J.Crew Platform espadrille sandals in leopard calf hair: This style also comes in more colours but I love adding a bit of leopard to neutral looks, it just steps things up a bit!
6. Madewell Denim Ruffle-Strap Jumpsuit: This one is a best seller and has great reviews! So cute for Summer!
7. J.Crew Ruffle wrap bikini top in stripe: This style is super cute and comes in blue stripes, and solid colours too!
8. Sensi Studio Canasta Mejicana Small Handbag: Perfect Summer accessory! This cute bag also comes in green for those of you who like to add a bright pop of colour to your looks!
9. Madewell Palisade Button-Front Midi Skirt: A Summer essential for all of us denim lovers!
10. Tretorn Eve Lace Up Espadrille Sneakers: Espadrille sneakers is where is at when it comes to Summer sneaks! They come in white too 😉
11. Gap Metallic Print Midi Dress: How beautiful is this dress?! So ethereal!
12. Rebecca Minkoff Bree Convertible Backpack: A chic way to carry your essentials and venture out! The straps come off so you can carry it as a top handle bag!
13. J.Crew Breathe Tank Top: Cute!!
14. prinkshop for J.Crew “Mama” T-shirt: Cute tee you can get your mom for Mother’s Day 😉
15. Solid & Striped Brigitte Bikini Top and Bottom: There’s nothing not to love about this brand and I’m impatiently waiting for my size to be restocked.
16. Madewell Embroidered Kimono Wrap Top: Between the colour and the embroidery, this top is so feminine!
17. Illesteva Leonard II Sunglasses: Nothing like a fresh pair of light sunnies for Summer, and these are the perfect blend of soft blush and ivory.
18. Farrow Tia One Shoulder Top: There’s something about one-shoulder tops that give you such an elegant look, definitely something to consider when you need to step-up your simple tees game 😉
19. Ganni Phillips Jumpsuit: This cute ruffled jumpsuit is on sale!
20. J.Crew Wide-leg cropped pant in cotton-poplin: Easy pull-on pants to give your denim a break!
21. H&M Jute Beach Bag: If you’re looking for a great beach bag, this one from H&M is $25!
22. Gap Ruffle Wrap Midi Skirt: I bought a similar skirt from J.Crew last year (looks like this) and it was one of the best Summer purchases! This one not only is similar but cheaper 😉
23. H&M Wooden Tray: This tray is the perfect entertaining accessory! Use it to serve your veggie skewers, fruits, bread, snacks….won’t take long to become a Summer entertaining essential, trust me!
24. Gap Square Neck Blouse In Linen: Easy breezy top that goes with absolutely everything!
25. iPhone Corners: To protect your phone with style! Love that they come in gold, rose gold and silver 😉