Happy Monday! Here’s a list of places I LOVE visiting whenever I go to New York, so if you’re ever headed there and haven’t tried them, I highly recommend you add them to your must-eats list! All vegetarian/vegan friendly if not entirely, and perfect for a casual breakfast, lunch, afternoon pick-me-up or dinner 🙂
1. EPISTROPHY – 200 Mott Street: This cozy little restaurant in the heart of Nolita is great for anytime of the day as they serve organic and locally sourced plates for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. GALLOW GREEN – 542 W 27th St: If you want to try THE ABSOLUTE BEST pizza (that happens to be vegan) you’ll ever have then you NEED to go to Gallow Green. Apart from the delicious eats and drinks, they have one of the best rooftop patios in New York.
3. LADURÉE – 398 W Broadway: I love this place because it’s the perfect spot for afternoon tea.
4. LA PECORA BIANCA – 1133 Broadway and 950 2nd Avenue at 50 Street: If you like Italian food then this is a must stop! I was there for breakfast and I have to say, their avocado toast is one of the very bests I’ve ever had!
5. by CHLOE – 5 Different Locations (all here): Every time I go to New York I stop here, not only because their menu is entirely vegan but because I’m addicted to chocolate chip cookies and they happen to make THE BEST one!
6. Maman – Various Locations: Speaking of chocolate chip cookies, if you’re on your cheat day or want to satisfy your sweet tooth with something insanely rich and decadent, I highly recommend making a pit stop at Maman 😉
7. THE BUTCHER’S DAUGHTER – 19 Kenmare Street and 581 Hudson Street: Not only the interiors are gorgeous but the food here is never a miss!
8. ONCE UPON A TART – 135 Sullivan St: This coffee shop makes for the perfect spot for a quick bite or casual meet-up.