The Nordstrom sale is back again and the deals are amazing. I know that it’s a bit hard to start buying Fall clothes and trying on sweaters when it’s 30 degrees outside (I’m in full Summer mode so yes I feel ya), but as soon as Fall comes in and you have all these amazing pieces to wear you’ll be happy you pulled the trigger months earlier, especially because you’d have saved some serious dollars. Plus, these are all great staples that won’t go out of style: great bags, accessories, activewear for some extra motivation, cozy sweaters for the upcoming season…definitely good buys! These are some of my favourite picks, but for a full list of all the products I recommend and love, just go here 😉
1. Free People Found My Friend Sweater: If you’re looking for a cute sweater for Fall with just a simple twist or detail enough to elevate it and make it a bit more special…look no further. Comes in many different colours!
2. Zella Uplifted Sweatshirt: Cute to wear pre or post workout!
3. Topshop Colorblock Knit Pullover: Loving this sweater and its colours!!
4. Madewell Province Cross Back Knit Pullover: Such a cute back detail!
5. Laura Mercier Essentials Eye & Cheek Palette: All the perfect neutrals for everyday makeup!
6. NARS Hot Escape Eye & Cheek Palette: Statement and bold colours aside (that’s a personal thing), I haven’t met a single NARS product I didn’t like.
7. Chanel Rouge Coco Pink Set: How cute is this set?
8. Clare V. Simple Suede Tote: A tote that fits it all!
9. Marc Fisher LTD Yente Chelsea Boot: These come in different colours, but this is my favourite. Can’t beat a pointy-toe bootie with some studs for a bit of edge.
10. Rag & Bone Pilot Suede & Leather Backpack: A rich leather and suede backpack for Fall!
11. Topshop Long Open Front Cardi: How cozy do these cardigans look?
12. Madewell Ryder Cardigan: The go-to Fall staple that never fails.
13. J.Crew Dover Blazer: A black blazer you can always count on is a closet MUST!! One of the most versatile pieces you could ever own!
14. Ray-Ban 53mm Polarized Round Sunglasses, Rag & Bone 54mm Round Sunglasses and Kate Spade New York jalena 49mm gradient sunglasses: If you’re looking for a great pair of sunnies, these are all great options that will never go out of style!
15. J.Crew Vintage Cotton Pajamas: These are my absolute fave PJ’s and highly recommend them! They also come in shorts and short sleeve shirt version (here).
16. Tory Burch Marsden Pebbled Leather Tote: If you don’t own one great black tote, take the opportunity and get one as it’s something every girl should own!
17. Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Genuine Calf Hair Crossbody Bag: There’s nothing like a pop of leopard for a chic statement.
18. Levi’s® 501™ Crop Skinny Jeans: The icon, the wedgie, the 501’s….you just can’t go wrong with Levi’s!
19. Adidas Stadium Hoodie: Cozy and stylish!
20. Nike Free TR8 Training Shoe: These are super lightweight and they go great with denim making them a great shoe to take when traveling to perform double-duty.
21. Zella Cora Sports Bra: One can never have too many sports bras!
22. Zella Crop Swing Tank: Cute tank!
23. Zella Gossip Ankle Zip Leggings: If you haven’t tried anything from this brand, you must!!! They make the softest pieces I’ve ever tried on!
24. Nike Air Max Thea Sneaker: If you like some good heel support and cushioning, the Nike Theas are amazing.