One thing I love about Tuesdays is that is the day both J.Crew and Madewell release their new arrivals…which is also a dangerous thing because I find myself opening tab after tab, and then adding one piece after another to the shopping cart (eek!). There are so many great pieces right now, some which I included here, and some like this, this and this. So good right? I’m so ready for Fall fashion!
1. Wilfred Lorin Sweater: I got this sweater the other day and I’m obsessed. It’s super soft, cozy and looks kinda dressy on. Plus, you can tie it on the front or at the back. Highly recommend!
2. CB2 Cleo Black Cantilever Chair: How sick is this chair?
3. CB2 Rough Cast Planters: A little bit rugged, a little bit elegant.
4. Gravity and Traject By Jess Engle: How cool are these pieces? LOVE!
5. J.Crew Daphne topcoat in glen plaid: I think there are two patterns trending for the season, leopard and check. Such a must!
6. Madewell The Ramsey Chelsea Boot in Leather: I have to admit, I’m not exactly a fan of white shoes but these look so damn cool!
7. Abercrombie Long Wool-Blend Overcoat: I’m going to tell you a little secret, since last year I frequently check Abercrombie’s site (something I never thought I’d be doing at this age!) and I have to say I have bought some really good pieces! They usually run good sales too!
8. J.Crew x Point Sur alpaca crewneck sweater in stripe: I’m absolutely loving all these striped sweaters popping out everywhere!
9. Abercrombie Sleep Jumpsuit: As much as this might not be ideal if you’re the type of person who gets up in the middle of the night to go to the washroom, this is super cute!
10. Wilfred Sardou Sweater: This is the kind of sweater that’s perfect to throw over a maxi dress or high waisted skirt!
11. J.Crew Colorblock zip-up hoodie sweatshirt: This super soft hoodie comes in two colours just fyi 😉
12. Sol Sana Maxwell Boots: I love that buckle booties continue to pop in season after season.
13. Gap Classic Girlfriend Blazer: If you’re in need of a classic black blazer, check this one out!
14. J.Crew Tie-neck button-up shirt: I adore tie-neck shirts! They add so much femininity! This one comes in 5 colours!
15. Brixton Corey II Felted Wool Fedora: Might need to add a new hat to my collection this Fall. Brixton makes the best ones, in my opinion of course 😉
16. CB2 Shiny Gold Cheese Grater: Talk about taking the ol’ cheese grater up a notch!
17. Banana Republic Cotton-Blend Cable-Knit Sweater: The perfect cable-knit sweater to wear with everything!
18. Madewell Starry Night Pullover Sweater: If you love stars (I do!) you’ll love this sweater, just as this one.
19. Madewell Delicate Pavé Stacking Ring Set: Always love a good ring set, and this one for $28 is not bad at all!
20. CB2 Black and White Gingham Dish Towel: Because Gingham!
21. CB2 Urbanears Lotsen Pink Multi Room Wifi Speaker: For all of you blush pink lovers out there 😉
22.Gap Drawstring Joggers: These are super soft!
23. Madewell The Oversized Jean Jacket in Pinehill Wash: Sherpa Edition: A sherpa lined denim jacket is the way to go this Fall!
24. Madewell Shrunken Cardigan Sweater: How perfect is this cardigan?
25. See by Chloe Menroe Crossbody Tote: You gotta love a classic bag that goes with everything, looks polished and is practical.