Who’s getting their wardrobe ready for Fall? Here are a few finds that you’ll love because one, they are classic, and two, they are reasonably priced. If you’re on a budget, there are some great pieces at H&M and Target and here you’ll find some of my recent faves 😉
1. J.Crew Drapey ruffle faux-wrap dress in floral print: What a gorgeous dress! You can definitely wear this later with booties, a long sleeve tee or turtleneck under, or a cozy knit over.
2. H&M Fine-knit Sweater: Cozy sweaters that won’t break the bank!
3. Universal Thread™ Leyla Microsuede Heeled Tassel Bootie: Absolute perfection for Fall and such a steal!
4. Madewell Pleated Wide-Leg Pants in Plaid: I just ordered these and can’t wait to receive them!
5. H&M Double-breasted Cotton Coat: Such a great colour for this classic piece!
6. A New Day™ Gemma Pointed Toe Pumps: If you’re looking for an affordable pair of leopard pumps that are bearable to wear, these are $30!
7. Project 62™ Pomeroy Barrel Chair: Loving this modern design, comes in various colours.
8. H&M Textured Wool-blend Sweater: I’m obsessed with this sweater!
9. H&M Woven Scarf: Everyone needs a camel scarf in their Fall/Winter wardrobe!
10. West Elm Montane Rug: How gorgeous is this rug? It’s on sale!!!
11. Project 62™ Hexagon Wall Cubbie: Great for the entryway!
12. Tory Burch Block T Pebbled Zip Satchel: Such a timeless chic bag!
13. Madewell Denim Tie-Waist Tapered Pants: This is how you elevate denim!
14. Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Magazine Rack: Nothing like a good magazine rack that looks great and pairs with your decor, how could you go wrong with this one?
15. Banana Republic Stretch-Suede Mini Skirt: Minis are all over the place this season!
16. Coach Metallic Mixed Materials Dreamer: This bag!
17. Club Monaco Himanah Silk Scarf: I always say that silk scarfs are great to wear either around your neck or to attach to your bag. Adds a pretty element to your look and balances out an edgy look if that’s what you’re sporting 😉
18. H&M Sports Tights: These not only look great but they are under $20!
19. Adidas by Stella McCartney UltraBOOST Sneakers: Not that I’m biased by the colour (wink wink) but I’ve heard that this style is really good and offers great cushioning and support.
20. Point Sur pointelle knit cardigan sweater: So cute!
21. Adidas by Stella McCartney Medium Yoga Bag: Perfect for the gym!
22. Banana Republic Wool-Cotton Blend Ribbed V-Neck Sweater: So pretty!