Here are the latest finds of the week! For those of you looking for a good camel piece like a blazer or coat, Zara has some great options (as usual!). I’m loving this one and this one. The colours and silhouettes are right on point! I also just tried a bunch of nude and blush lipsticks that got me immediately hooked! This lip balm goes on super soft and has a very subtle shimmer to it, and this lipstick in Serial Nude, Pink Beige and Nude in the Dark are perfect for all of us who like just a bit of colour and nothing too overpowering. Highly recommend!
1. Old Navy Faux-Suede Utility A-Line Mini: How cute? This mini comes in three more colours and is under $30. Wear it with loafers, booties, tights…
2. Cupcakes & Cashmere Marrie Leather A-Line Skirt: I really like the a-line silhouette of this mini, comes in black too but if you’re on a budget then the Old Navy one is a great option 😉
3. Jack by BB Dakota Everything Nice Pinafore Skirt: If you don’t get a check blazer for the season how about this mini? So cute!
4. Madewell x Biltmore® Wool Beret: I have to say, nobody does hats like Biltmore and Madewell, always love what they have and the fact that their price points are not super steep.
5. Madewell The Frances Oxford in Metallic: For the love of oxfords! I just ordered these 🙂
6. BB Dakota Total Eclipse Jacket: How cool is this jacket?
7. Madewell Courier Shirt in Lorelei Stripe: The courier style from Madewell is my absolute favourite because it’s relaxed, slightly oversized and the fabrics are always super soft. This striped one would look great under a cardigan or peeking from a sweater 😉
8. H&M Wool-blend Rug: If you’re looking for rugs, H&M as some good looking ones I have to say!
9. CB2 Firewood Tote: From the Goop for CB2 collection!
10. Zara Heeled Pump with Bow: Cutest heels to add a touch of femininity!
11. Madewell Sparkler Necklace Set: If you love the layered-necklace look but need some help achieving it, this set does it all for you 😉
12. Wilfred Beaune Long Sleeved Dress: How pretty is this dress?
13. Madewell x As Ever™ Vintage Fishtail Parka: Hand-dyed and limited!
14. CB2 Gleam Brass Footed Bowl: I love that at CB2 one can often find cool decor pieces that are not overly priced!
15. Rag & Bone Beha Booties: Blush perfection!
16. Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Faux Olive Leaf & Crespedia Wreath: Target has some great Fall wreaths!
17. CB2 Cerchio Chair: Have you seen the latest collection in collaboration with Goop? It’s a must see!
18. Sorel Kinetic Short Lace Up Booties: Between the style and the colour combo, I find these so so cool.
19. Madewell Band Ring and Spark Signet Ring: Two great rings that won’t break the bank!
20. Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Round Wood and Wire Tray: Perfect for the coffee table!
21. Zara Masculine Coat: If you need a camel coat, look no further! In my opinion, Zara always has the best coats! (love this leopard one too!
22. Zara Blazer with Tuxedo Collar: Zara always does it and this blazer looks beyond amazing, love the tuxedo collar, so chic!
23. RAINS™ Unisex Long Rain Jacket: I bet this jacket would change your thoughts about getting caught out in the rain 😉
24. Sorel Whitney Short Lace Boots: Sorel boots are my go-to for Fall and Winter and I’m loving the look of these!
25. Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Charcoal Tripod Table Lamp: Great combo of elements for the perfect balance!
26. Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm: Guys, this lip balm is amazing!
27. Botkier Texas Western Booties: If you need to break away a bit from the classic black/brown bootie 😉
28. See by Chloé Joan Mini Shoulder Bag: The perfect Fall accessory!