Did you guys knew about the home line J.Crew is carrying? I had no idea they started offering pillows, throws, towels….did you? And has anyone checked the sleepwear selection at Loft? So many great sets! Best part is that most of them are 40% off so make sure you check them out if you need something new 😉
1. Loft Leopard Jacquard Sweater: Of all the leopard sweaters I’ve seen around this one is probably at the top of my faves.
2. J.Crew x Compono velvet pillow in hillside pattern: Aren’t these cool? It’s so worth checking out the rest of the collection!
3. Zara Denim Skirt with Elastic Waistband: Super cute! Wear it with a chunky knit and booties and you’re good to go!
4. Sundry Basic Stars Sweatpants: You know what brand makes the comfiest of all pieces? Sundry! Their stuff is always the softest.
5. Zara Dress: How gorgeous is this dress? I’m also loving this one.
6. H&M Jacquard-weave Hand Towel: Adoring this colour and the pattern for the Holidays, the perfect hint of Holiday decor without being too in your face you know?
7. H&M Large Storage Basket: Made from a wool blend, this adds great texture to any space and its practicality can’t be denied.
8. Demylee™ X J.Crew leopard-print scarf: The perfect way to add just a bit of chic interest to any look!
9. GREATS® Royale Reverse Leather Low-Top Sneakers: How cute and fun are those soles?
10. Loft Embroidered Pajama Set: For all you coffee lovers! Wish they had a tea version 😉 PS: Also love this one!
11. Dolce Vita Coltyn Block Heel Booties: If you’re looking for leopard booties that are also comfy, the stacked heel of this pair will for sure deliver that.
12. Kate Spade New York® Any Way You Slice It Salad Bowl With Servers: Great for the upcoming Holiday entertaining months 😉
13. Zara Pom Pom Sweater: For all you pom-pom lovers, this sweater is less than $50.
14. Loft Wool Fedora: Fall staple!
15. Aerie Destroyed City Jogger: Of all the sweatpants I’ve tried Aerie is one brand that makes the softest at very reasonable prices. These come in a bunch of colours.
16. Recover Printed Case: Are you a one-case person or multiple-cases kind of person? I usually stick to just one but I’m always checking out what’s out there 😉
17. Indigo Paddle Wood Salad Server: Another great and practical piece to own for entertaining.
18. H&M Convex Mirror: Great budget find to fill up walls if you need to!
19. Madewell Cashmere Sweatshirt in Nautical Stripe: Because there’s nothing more classic than black and white stripes 😉
20. H&M Porcelain Plates: Aren’t these great for the Holidays?
21. Madewell 10″ High-Rise Skinny Jeans Gold Piping Edition: These would be so good for Holiday parties! With the right blouse and accessories they could easily take you from day to night!
22. H&M Jacquard-weave Throw: The right amount of red when you’re not exactly the biggest fan of it.
23. Loft Shimmer Star Embroidered Sneakers: LOVE!
24. SACKit WOOFit Go speaker: With many colours to choose from, these would make a great gift!