Have you guys checked what H&M is carrying right now? I honestly couldn’t stop opening tab after tab, there are so many great pieces! Dresses, sweaters, jackets, pants….so many good classics to stock on and so many gorgeous dresses if you like boho styles! And Zara is carrying amazing bags I have to say! Here are a few of my fave pieces along other recent finds, hope you enjoy them!
1. H&M Patterned Dress: What a lovely dress! Would wear this with a soft and cozy cardigan and booties!
2. H&M Cotton Blouse With Lace: Darling!
3. Tory Burch Kira Envelope Clutch: Classic and elegant.
4. Zara Snakeskin print ankle booties: Nothing like a good snakeskin print to add some pizzaz to any look!
5. Rebecca Minkoff Nylon Cosmetic Pouch: In my opinion, one can never have too many pouches, am I right?
6. Madewell Band Stripe Blanket Scarf: Loving the colours of this oversized scarf!
7. Sunday Riley® Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil: I’ve heard great things about this product and I’m dying to try it!
8. Demylee™ X J.Crew balloon-sleeve sweater: The perfect Fall staple!
9. Tretorn Callie Lace Up Metallic Sneakers: How cool?
10. H&M Ruffled Dress: If you’re into boho looks, this paired with either knee-high boots or ankle booties does the trick!
11. H&M Cotton Blouse with Lace: How gorgeous is this top? Absolutely love the colour! Comes in white too, just so you know 😉
12. H&M Wide-leg Pants with Tie Belt: The kind of pants that can easily take you from the office to dinner or drinks!
13. Zara Mini Split Leather City Bag: How cute is this bag?
14. West Elm Modern Brass Candleholders: Great for dressing up the table for the holidays!
15. H&M Lyocell-blend Blouse: Beautiful!! This top is from the conscious collection!
16. Hat Attack Box Windowpane Blanket Scarf: Scarves that go with everything!
17. H&M Cotton Blouse with Lace: Gorgeous blouse to wear with denim or pants.
18. Zara Animal Print Crossbody Bag: If you’re on a budget and need a leopard bag this is such a good option!
19. Steven Jude Block Heel Booties: If you like pink, I’m sure you’ll like these!
20. Schutz Moah Strappy Sandals: When you can count on your shoes to add that extra flair!
21. H&M Joggers: When you don’t have to compromise style for comfort 😉
22. H&M Knit Turtleneck Sweater: Nothing like the perfect go-to oversized sweater!
23. H&M Jacket with Faux Fur Collar: Such a great jacket!
24. Madewell Haircalf Mini Pocket Transport Tote: Perfect Fall colours!
25. Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle: How freaking sleek!?!
26. LE CHÂTEAU Leopard Print Ankle Strap Sandal: A classic print and style!
27. H&M Knit Turtleneck Sweater: A great turtleneck to add to your Fall wardrobe as it looks cozy and it’s pretty affordable.
28. Tory Burch Saddle Large Crossbody Bag: This colour is always great to wear for Fall!
29. West Elm Textured Border Pillow Cover and Indigo Striped and Diamond Pillow Cover: Don’t these two look great together?!
30. Zara Midi City Bag: A steal!!
31. H&M Knit Sweater: This sweater is less than $20! Comes in 5 more colour/print combos!