Here’s another edition of the latest finds around the web! I absolutely love this coat and I find that at this point we could definitely say that this print is not just trending but a classic to stay. Whether it’s a blazer, a coat or just a trench, I feel that this particular print balances very well “cool” and “elegant”. One of my fave finds this week are these pants which not only come in a bunch of different colours but have great reviews! Also, from a sneakers lover, I’ll tell you that these look great and are a steal, annnnd this collection is something you need to check out!
1. Morgan Kendall Amour Print: I love the muted hue of this print.
2. Vince Beaumont Sandals: These would be perfect for Summer!
3. Madewell Sidewalk Low-Top Sneakers in Monochrome Canvas: From the latest sneakers collection from Madewell!
4. West Elm Colca Wool Rug: How great is this rug? I ALWAYS find amazing rugs at West Elm and usually they have either a promo or sale going on 😉
5. Madewell Denim Short-Sleeve Tie-Front Shirt in Heart Print: Leave it to Madewell to do cute and cool in one single piece.
6. Le Specs Jealous Games Sunglasses: If you like sunglasses, Le Specs always has great styles and usually for less than $90.
7. H&M Shoulder Bag: A great looking bag for a great price.
8. H&M Faux Suede Trenchcoat: This is perfect for Spring or what?!
9. Madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pants: These have great reviews and they come in about 10 colours! Such a good pair to wear all year round!
10. H&M Lace Blouse: Such a pretty blouse!
11. Karen Walker® Fantasy Ruffled Print Top: How cute is this top?!
12. Great Royale Low Top Sneaker: In my opinion, everyone needs leopard printed shoes. They won’t go out of style and they will certainly up your outfit game.
13. Lindsay Stetson Balance No. 3: Always love Minted for finding great art!
14. H&M V-Neck Swimsuit: This is such a great piece and it’s $34!
15. H&M Jute Laundry Basket: Great basket that can be used for your laundry or just as a decor item.
16. Isabel Marant Oskan New Hobo Bag: Such a cool bag with those side studs!
17. H&M Linen-blend Tea Towel: I find that sometimes you can find some pretty nice tea towels at H&M for a bargain. They even offer two packs for $5.99.
18. Lulu & Georgia Anisah Pillow: Because one easy way to update your space is definitely changing your pillow covers.
19. Senreve Aria Belt Bag: How do you feel about belt bags? I’m digging how they look crossed over your body I have to say.
20. Topshop Kim Check Coat: I feel like at this point a check outerwear piece is something every woman should own! Whether it’s a blazer, a trench or a coat, you can’t go wrong!
21. Schutz Deliana Point Toe Mules: These would be great for dressing up in Spring and Summer without having to compromise comfort.
22. West Elm Slope Leather Lounge Chair: Pretty obsessed with this chair and leather chairs for that matter! Comes in black too.
23. Madewell V-Neck Fringe Pullover Sweater: The cute rows of fringe add a bit of flair and fun to this knit sweater.
24. Old Navy Faux-Suede Sneakers: These are $25! They also come in camel and blue 😉
25. Madewell Sidewalk Low-Top Sneakers in Glitter-Accented Suede: Have you guys heard about Madewell’s new sneakers collection? Must check it out!!
26. Loeffler Randall Elliot Rickrack Sneaker: I own a pair of LR high-tops that I bought on sale and they have been one of the best purchases ever. Super comfy, well made…definitely worth the splurge (yeah even on sale it was a splurge for me).