I guess I won’t even ask if you guys are ready for Spring and Summer, so here are some super cute pieces to get you even more excited about the change of seasons 🙂
1. BB Dakota What Grows Around Dress: Such a cute print for Summer!
2. The Jetset Diaries Limelight Maxi Dress: Because everyone needs a good white Summer dress!
3. Zara Raffia Hat: Besides being super practical there’s nothing like a good hat to complete a Summer look!
4. J.Crew Cora slide sandals in leopard calf hair: Definitely a Summer staple, trust me!
5. Zara Natural Shopper Bag: Love the mix of materials!
6. H&M Pants with Tie-Belt: Aren’t these pants great for Spring and Summer? Pair them with a classic white tee or shirt and some sandals and that’s one simple but chic look (like No. 19!)
7. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses: Classic sunnies that will never go out of style!
8. H&M Tiered Dress with Lace: I love wearing maxi dresses during Summer and H&M and Zara are great places to find affordable ones 😉
9. Urban Outfitters Eden Tufted Throw Pillow and Geo Tufted Tassel Throw Pillow: If you’re looking for some pillows with great texture and a boho vibe to them, UO is your place to go! So many good ones! The throws look amazing too!
10. Steven Release Strappy Sandals: Such a great pair of sandals that can easily take you from day to night events.
11. Madewell Rainbow Crystal Stacking Ring Set: I love Madewell jewelry because it’s cute and affordable.
12. Madewell Wrap-Front Pullover Sweater: Wrap-front tops are so flattering and this one from Madewell is a good one. Comes in two more colours!
13. Isabel Marant Beth Sneakers: These are dreamy! Thank God my girls at Kaanas make some cool ones for way less (like these and these).
14. Madewell The Canvas Transport Tote in Windowpane: If you’re a gal who wears lots of neutral staples this is a great way to incorporate a print into your look without being too overpowering.
15. Zara Shopper: Such a great tote for work!
16. Madewell Wrap Mini Skirt in Stripe: Wear it with a tee, a denim jacket and sneakers on weekends, and dress it up with heels and a top for special occasions 😉
17. Soludos Celestial Slip On Sneakers: These are really cute!
18. Tretorn Lina Rain Booties: Well, how stylish are these rain boots?!
19. Sea Pants: I just love this whole look. A true example how simple can be very chic, don’t you think?
20. H&M Pajama: How cute is this set?
21. Madewell x Veja™ V-10 Leather Sneakers in Lilac and Neon Orange: I’m obsessed with Veja and their sneakers, they are ALL so so good!
22. Zara animal print headband: Perfect little final touch to any look!
23. Kaanas Bali Clutches: Perfect Summer accessory!
24. Madewell Starsign Layered Necklace: All the layering done for you 😉
25. Madewell Eyelet Keyhole Peplum Top: In my opinion, there’s no such thing as having too many white eyelet tops 😉
26. Topshop Candy Platform Sneaker: These are $50, not bad right?