Today I want to talk about 5 makeup/beauty products I’ve been using for the last little while that have quickly become not just favourites but go-to’s. Keep on reading to know more about them and why they are part of my daily makeup routine 🙂
1. Beauty Counter Velvet Eyeshadow Palette in Romatic: I have to admit, I know absolutely nothing about eyeshadows and don’t even wear them often (it has to be a very special occasion!) but this palette has everything a girl who just needs the basics in one! This palette is so good that it has seriously inspired me to wear eyeshadow more often! I find that the earthy tones are great for everyday (Brulee, Candlelight, Truffle, and Dusk), Cameo (the lightest shade) is perfect for your inner eyes to open them up, and Moto (the darkest one) is one that I’ve been wearing everyday as an eyeliner! This last trick is something my friend Jen (who knows a lot about makeup) taught me and particularly great for those of us who are not exactly comfortable with a harsh black eyeliner line for daytime. I just dab a line on the very bottom of my eyelid with a brush like this one and it gives me a very natural and soft finish. I haven’t tried the other 3 shades but I can definitely see how I’ll wear them for a special occasion or night time look 😉
2. Fresh Crème Ancienne® Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask: I’ve talked about Fresh products a ton around here because they are one of my favourites and I absolutely love everything they come up with. I have yet to try something that didn’t work or broke my skin, so I’m pretty loyal! I own several of their face masks and just recently decided to give this one a try. Well, let me tell you that if you want to revive your skin a bit after a harsh and cold winter, you’ll love this face mask. Leaves your skin incredibly moisturized and soft, so so soft!
3. Bare Minerals BAREPRO® 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer: I have three favourite concealers but lately this one has been my go-to. The other two are this one and this one (highly recommend both!). I find that gives you amazing coverage (especially for blemishes and marks) and it’s so good that sometimes I even skip foundation.
4. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil: I have talked about this product before but it has become a daily must I have to say. Being someone who likes to keep her makeup simple and not overdone, this product gives you amazing results while maintaining a natural look. I use it to cover those tiny naked spots and give my brows some more definition without making them look “too done”.
5. Benefit 24-HR Brow Setter: Last but not least, this product here has been a game changer! Wow, this works wonders! If you want your brows to stay in shape all-day-long, then you have to use this! I’ve only been wearing it for the last week and have been getting compliments on my brows and how perfectly brushed they are. I can’t recommend it enough!
Beauty Counter Velvet Eyeshadow Palette in Romatic | Fresh Crème Ancienne® Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask | Bare Minerals BAREPRO® 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer | Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil | Benefit 24-HR Brow Setter