March certainly came and went in a blink of an eye so next thing we know, Summer will be here! In today’s round-up I have included a couple of Summer-y or warm weather finds in case you’re heading somewhere tropical for March break (that’s for all of you my American friends!). There are definitely some really cute pieces around and as a shoe lover, I have found many great sneakers, sandals and loafers! Aren’t those basketweave loafers amazing? I think they look so polished! They would look so good with black skinny pants and a white shirt, an all-black outfit, or a denim on denim look! Below are the rest of the things I’m loving, hope you find something you like!
1. 3×1 Crossbody jumpsuit: How chic?!
2. Love Shack Fancy Dress: A beautiful dress to take on vacation!
3. SEA Dress: These are the type of dresses I like to wear all Summer! Number 8 is a similar and more affordable option 😉
4. J.Crew Square-Neck Button-Front Chambray Midi for Women: This is a cute dress isn’t it? Comes in pink too.
5. Vince Camuto Indra Woven Rattan & Leather Tote: How fantastic is this bag? I remember I got one very similar from Zara last year, let’s hope they bring the style back!
6. Quay Sunglasses: So fun!!
7. Alexandre Birman Clarita Braided Sandals: Aren’t these super cute?!
8. Wilfred Aude Dress: Love this dress! Comes in a pastel yellow too, I guess a great colour for Easter 😉
9. J.Crew Point Sur flutter-sleeve pom-pom top in cotton voile: This shirt is super cute and look at all those colours! You can either go with a classic white or black, or a vibrant pop of colour 😉
10. Halogen Woven Panama Hat: A Summer must!!
11. Madewell Cross-strap flat sandals in studded leather: These flats are perfect to wear all Summer long!
12. Madewell The Chain Crossbody Bag: Such a pretty and delicate colour.
13. Clare Vivier Pocket Bag: There’s nothing like a good cross body for just the essentials. This one would go with just about any outfit.
14. Le Specs Sunglasses: Really loving the style of these!
15. Cleobella Clarissa Wicker Bag: Wicker and straw bags is where it’s at during Summer, am I right?!
16. Kitsch Star Bobby pin Set: Perfectly on trend!
17. Madewell Swiss-Dotted Ruffle Top: This is so pretty!
18. BaubleBar Acetate Wedge Hoop Earrings: These would look great with a simple eyelet dress or blouse!
19. Something Navy Woven Panama Hat: Here’s another great hat that won’t break the bank and that you’ll for sure wear all Summer 😉
20. Le Specs Sunglasses: Awesome frames for less than $60!
21. Kaanas Basketweave Loafers: Ohhh these are soooo good!!
22. J.Crew Point Sur ruffle classic popover shirt in clip dot: Such a great blouse that has a tiny bit of that boho and relaxed vibe to it.
23. Clare Vivier Clutch: One easy way to add a pop of colour to a monochromatic or neutral look!
24. Soludos Espadrilles: I love wearing espadrilles in the Summer and Soludos is one of my go-to brands. Loving those two colours!
25. Quay Lickety Split Sunglasses: I have a pair of Illesteva sunnies that look just like these and always get a ton of compliments.
26. Shashi Cassie Drop Earrings: A great complement to any outfit!
27. Kaanas sneakers: If you’re looking for super cool sneakers that are incredibly comfy, you definitely can’t go wrong with Kaanas, I’m a huge fan!
28. See by Chloe Robin Wedge Sandals: Comfy and classic wedges for Summer!