Here are a couple of Summer finds you may like! If you’re looking for some cute tops, Madewell has a ton of pretty ones. I absolutely love this one, this one, and this one (to name a few). Also, if you’re in need of some closet additions, Aritzia has a sale going on that’s worth checking out. I suspect that the weekend is going to bring lots of 4th of July sales so I’d probably wait until then to do some online shopping though!
1. Wayf Eloise Bustier Midi Dress: Along with stripes and gingham, florals are such a must for this time of year!
2. Melissa Odabash Emily Dress: How gorgeous is this dress?
3. La Vie Rebecca Taylor Sleeveless Wave Paisley Jumpsuit: The loveliest of all jumpsuits or what?!
4. Soludos Platform Smoking Slippers: One easy way to add a feminine touch to your looks!
5. Madewell High-Rise Mid-Length Denim Shorts in Lunar Wash: Since biker shorts are trending, I guess you can’t go wrong with a pair of mid-length denim cut-offs!
6. Solid & Striped Beach Bag: A spacious and chic bag to tote around all your Summer essentials and more!
7. Madewell Second Wave Ribbed Racerback One-Piece Swimsuit: Always love the swim pieces Madewell comes up with every year, just as much as their special collabs.
8. 2pk Coastal Outdoor Arm Chair: Great addition to your patio!
9. Madewell Denim Convertible Tie-Back Top in Alberta Wash: Love the back detail!
10. Quay On The Prowl Sunglasses: Affordable shades to complete your outfit or beach look!
11. Madewell The Loretta Slide Sandal in Gingham Check: There’s nothing like a good comfy slide and these gingham ones have the perfect style/comfort balance.
12. Wilfred Aude Dress: This dress keeps on selling out super fast, so if you see it in your size don’t think it twice!
13. Madewell Gingham Side-Tie Tee: How cute is this top?
15. Topshop Saffi Woven Wicker Top Handle Bag: This bag comes with a long strap which is great as it gives you the option to wear it over your shoulder, as a cross-body, or as a clutch.
16. Brixton Puebla Fedora: Whenever I get asked about a good hats brand I always mention Brixton. Styles are always on point, the quality is amazing and the prices are not too steep.
17. Madewell Striped Ruffle-Strap Empire Dress: A cute little Summer dress that you could wear for so many occasions!
18. Madewell Denim Button-Down Cami in Star Jacquard: This top is simply the cutest and perfect for those of you south the border celebrating 4th of July.
19. Staud Moreau Macramé And Leather Bucket Bag: I don’t think there’s a better example of “dressing up” a beach bag than this!
20. Soludos Knotted Summer Slide Sandals: Another great pair of chic and comfy slides!
21. J.Crew Espadrille shoes in canvas with toe cap: A classic and versatile pair of espadrilles is definitely a Summer must!
22. Tavik® Gingham Penny Wrap Skirt: This makes for such a great beach cover-up!
23. Madewell Side-Tie Ruffle Peplum Top in Polka Dot: The perfect top to add a pop of colour!
24. Cuyana Summer Hat: Cuyana not only makes amazing classic handbags, their hats are just as cool!
25. J.Crew V-Neck French Bikini Top and High Waist Bikini Bottom: One of the best things about J.Crew’s swim pieces is that they are reliable and more often than not, on sale. A classic high-waisted striped bikini is such a great suit to own.